Callum O'Hare (6 Viewers)

David O'Day

Utter nonsense. If you took the big 3 out of portugal and Rangers and Celtic out of the SPL and combined the rest of the leagues the Portugese teams would dominate.
you haven't watch and portguese football have you, some utter dung at the lower end of their top flight

still what I expect from you

Liquid Gold

you haven't watch and portguese football have you, some utter dung at the lower end of their top flight

still what I expect from you
At least the league can support 18 teams. You'd have to add the Scottish Championship in to compare the bottom of the Primeira Liga and that is League 2 level.

David O'Day

At least the league can support 18 teams. You'd have to add the Scottish Championship in to compare the bottom of the Primeira Liga and that is League 2 level.
yep but the teams at the bottom of the primeria liga are absolutely rotten as well, that is why Sporting Club were a great move for Vik, fill you boots in a league where it's standing is higher than the level of the teams and it sets you up for a massive move.

Domo

Scottish football is a bag of wank. Nearly every season Celtic and Rangers embarrass themselves in Europe these days. Bedworth Utd would probably compete it's that bad
i wondered how joe hart reignited his careers as a #1, won a few cups/leagues again, but then realised its Scottish football.

Users who are viewing this thread