Death List 2024 (2 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Duane Eddy 86
I was on holiday last week on a cruise and listening to the quiz whilst having a pint. One of the questions was what instrument did DE play? Poor bugger died the following day. Years since I heard his named mentioned so I think I might have put a curse on him.

skybluetony176

Some of the best punk albums of the 21st century too - McLusky, Cloud Nothings, Metz

Been posted everywhere this week, but his pitch to Nirvana to work together on In Utero is fantastic if anyone hasn’t read it: I would like to be paid like a plumber
Good read. He didn’t really rate them either, once described them as REM with a fuzz box. They didn’t half make a good album though and Heart Shaped Box of the album is probably the finest single they ever released. Never tire of it and in my humble opinion it’s aged incredibly well.

Sick Boy

Good read. He didn’t really rate them either, once described them as REM with a fuzz box. They didn’t half make a good album though and Heart Shaped Box of the album is probably the finest single they ever released. Never tire of it and in my humble opinion it’s aged incredibly well.
I prefer Serve the Servants, personally.
Nevermind is essentially like a greatest hits album, but Bleach is seriously underrated.

JAM See

Roger Corman.

Tru dat!

"Every film would be improved by removing 15 minutes and adding a helicopter explosion."

rob9872

Stand back Superman, Ice Man, Spiderman
Batman and Robin too
Don't wanna cause a ruckus, but B.A. Baracus
Have I got a match for you!
She makes them look like a bunch of fairies
She's got more bottle than United Dairies
Hang about! Look out! For Super Gran!

(Su-su-Super Gran! Su-su-Super Gran!)

You can take your heroes, your Robert De Niros
Your Al Pacino too
And big Stallone is just another phony
He couldn't lace her shoes!
After her, they're all big girls' blouses
She's got more front than a row of houses...
Hang about! Look out! For Super Gran!

Users who are viewing this thread