Premier League thread (9 Viewers)

Evo1883

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Otis

It's not it's about how fans feel about the game!!
Unfortunately it's not Wingy. It will be how the clubs feel, not the fans and it will be a decision based on money.

One wrong decision can have huge financial consequences.

Really hope that if it's to be kept, it can be used properly. Should be goal line technology plus the likes of serious foul play and I don't mean them slowing down a video to make some challenge look more dangerous, I am talking about off the ball incidents that the officials haven't seen. Stuff like that.

I am really pleased they have seen a bite more common sense on the slide rule offside nonsense. It's a start at least.

wingy

Shouldn't have used it as an experiment for me,as you know I was all for it, been a complete hash.
Final decision should be with referee,
If it was any good it would only be used three or four times a game
Don't believe these stats at all they keep putting up,stats as we know can be made to look myriad ways!

Otis

Whatever it is, it needs a complete reform and rethink. I think scrapping it entirely would be the wrong move.

If someone elbows a player in the face, off the ball and the refs don't see it, surely it's a good thing for an eye in the sky to relay that to the ref, that there's been a serious violent incident.

It CAN work. Just need to cut out all of the nonsense we have now.

Use it for obvious errors or stuff that's been missed, such as off the ball stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread