Season tickets for 2024/2025 season (10 Viewers)

Calista

Yeah office block 101 lockhurst lane, pathetic office with a couple of laptops and a printer, queued up for hrs there one. The club was on its knees.
Yeah all the gripes aired on here over the last few days (real though they are and needing to be sorted out) are trivial compared to the years when even having a club to support and a team to watch were in serious doubt.

itsabuzzard

Just renewed our 4 in block 20, off to do the North Coast 500 in Scotland tomorrow for 2 weeks, so will temper my excitement build up for the new season until I get back PUSB
If you're doing the the NC500 in a camper van, please pull over to let faster moving traffic through 😀

stay_up_skyblues

Caved and got me and the daughter standard zone STs. Block 25. By no means my first choice but it’s slim pickings on the map. I figure she need only attend 10 games at full price and the ST pays for itself. I may try the lad at his first game when she can’t come using her ticket. Hopefully (a) new member(s) of the skyblue army can make use of our soon to be released FZ seats.

Last edited:

Saddlebrains

The fuss is this.....
A mate of mine has 4 STs.....himself plus his 3 kids
1 of those kids is 5 so can't go to midweek games
As a result, if one child can't go he has been told all tickets need to be put on the exchange and they have to sort tickets out elsewhere.
This is fuckin madness from our club!!

Its me and 2 kids (9 and 14) the 9 year old occasionally cant make midweek games, am i fuck putting all our tickets on the exchange and me and the lad not going, ludicrous if so and i guarantee no one will listen

Skybluecol

Its me and 2 kids (9 and 14) the 9 year old occasionally cant make midweek games, am i fuck putting all our tickets on the exchange and me and the lad not going, ludicrous if so and i guarantee no one will listen
They're going to turn the FZ into adult and teenager zone.....it works for those family but not for younger family which is exactly what it should be for imo
I'd have it where you need an under 14. If you're 14 or older you can do without a family zone
Would increase capacity for younger families too or reduce the FZ

nightowl1883

Yeah office block 101 lockhurst lane, pathetic office with a couple of laptops and a printer, queued up for hrs there one. The club was on its knees.
Couldn’t believe how the low the club was it felt almost non league to move to an office block for a ticket office then the upgrade to a bar at the rugby club. Now on a upwards journey 😀

Flying Fokker

Caved and got me and the daughter standard zone STs. Block 25. By no means my first choice but it’s slim pickings on the map. I figure she need only attend 10 games at full price and the ST pays for itself. I may try the lad at his first game when she can’t come using her ticket. Hopefully (a) new member(s) of the skyblue army can make use of our soon to be released FZ seats.
You can move in a couple of weeks.

Hobo

Renewed ours yesterday. Even with the £8 booking fee it only works out at £21.22 a game. Which I think is great value for the Championship sat in the premium zone.

Grendel

Renewed ours yesterday. Even with the £8 booking fee it only works out at £21.22 a game. Which I think is great value for the Championship sat in the premium zone.

I don’t think anyone can complain adult tickets are good value for the season

skybluecam

Very bizarre for 40 odd% of new ST purchases coming from fans who haven’t ever purchased match tickets …..You can only assume they are people who have been to games but someone else bought their tickets for them 🤷‍♂️
FA Cup Semi people from all over were clamoring for tickets because they had no purchase history for various reasons. I can almost believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread