So .. as it happens (3 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

If we don’t invest in our threadbare defence that’s been leaking goals for months, it doesn’t matter who we have in goal. Signing more and more keepers doesn’t improve the team if they have to watch Joel Latibeaudiere play 40 times a season in four different positions.
his best position is when he passes across the 6 yard box when under pressure. He hopes Kitching is there to tap in.
also, the players have little confidence in Collins. I certainly haven’t.

Flying Fokker

I think the club will try to move Collins on and if they cant he will be the new S Moore. I just don't see Collins being a genuine No 1 GK, doesn't command his area or is vocal enough in my opinion.

Im sure we will be bringing in some experienced and very vocal players in GK, CB and CM positions.
Who’s our goalkeeping coach?

Flying Fokker

It's been a solid season. We've finished where most expected and got to Wembley in only our second ever FA Cup Semi Final.

We finish the season poorly but will be getting rid of deadwood. We've got Sakamoto to return and the best player in League 1 coming in for £4m

Last year, a world class striker and the best midfielder in the Championship carried us to the play offs with Callum Doyle and McNally. It was a real rebuild ahead. This summer will see some changes, but we're not losing the quality we did last year.
You threw me for a second. ‘World Class striker’ didn’t scan very well!

Flying Fokker

The thing for me is that the 5 year plan is looking more likely to be right. I am also confident we are in for another great season despite another rebuild being likely. we are probably going to need 6-8 players. Some may of course come from the development players coming through.
However, Saddlebrains indicated it’s likely to be far ‘busier‘ than that.

Even so, we need to get some early results that prove we are playing as a team.

wingy

I find all of this incredible but the most crazy statement is he lacks control. The thing that he is absolutely brilliant at is controlling the ball. The number of times I have seen him take down really difficult balls this season with instant control! He so rarely loses possession too.

Some people will never see it but he is a really good and skillful player.
Only one game but where was that today, uncharacteristic though, more asking questions of the officials also could be captain next season !

Users who are viewing this thread