Summer transfer window 2024 (62 Viewers)

Jamesimus

Well if we are going to lose him, I would rather his deal is sorted early rather than the last minute like Hamer (when it was too late to sort out a replacement)?

If a Premier League Club comes in for him I can't see how we can hold onto him?

Fulham are a Premier League club 🤔, sorry it’s just hard to keep track these days.

They won’t be after next season anyway. I’m sure Sheaf would be wise enough to have a sensible relegation release clause in his contract.

Blind-Faith

Can see Sheaf going to a Fulham if they let Palinha ( spelling?? ) go, would make sense.

Get McCallum signed, absolutely great business. Take the money from selling him, let him develop for a few years, then sign him for free. Top work 👌

messiahrobins

Can see Sheaf going to a Fulham if they let Palinha ( spelling?? ) go, would make sense.

Get McCallum signed, absolutely great business. Take the money from selling him, let him develop for a few years, then sign him for free. Top work 👌
Prefer Bidwell to Mcallum, but Mcallum is way better than Da Silva of course.

messiahrobins

Apparently Wright is gaining a lot of admirers in Germany.
I think Wright will be gone, i have said this for a while on here. Top player, and my POY but i do wonder how happy he is in terms of the lifestyle here which will be very different to Turkey. Germany has a huge Turkish community so culturally his family may find Germany easier, yes i know he is American but obviously he was in Turkey before coming here.
He is also easily good enough for the Bundesliga and i would think could probably get a much bigger wage than he is on here.
WRight is the guy i am petrified about losing. So maybe iam just now getting paranoid and seeing stuff that isnt there...

wingy

I think Wright will be gone, i have said this for a while on here. Top player, and my POY but i do wonder how happy he is in terms of the lifestyle here which will be very different to Turkey. Germany has a huge Turkish community so culturally his family may find Germany easier, yes i know he is American but obviously he was in Turkey before coming here.
He is also easily good enough for the Bundesliga and i would think could probably get a much bigger wage than he is on here.
WRight is the guy i am petrified about losing. So maybe iam just now getting paranoid and seeing stuff that isnt there...
Sure he'll be in demand, would say the likes of Leamington would be enough for him,was it a couple of seasons in turkey, reckon we can hold for one more year?

Tea & Busquets

He’s American why would that have any bearing on where he goes? Players don’t tend to absorb the culture of their clubs to that extent.

Hobo

He has already lived and played in Germany before Turkey.

Jamieb87ccfc

Lifestyle wise Germany is actually the most similar to the UK for everyday/working life. With Wright it took him a few months to settle but you could see second half of the season he was enjoying it in the way he was celebrating.
It’s going to take 20 Million Plus to take Simms or Wright. I’d imagine 15 million for Sheaf so if any did leave you have the money to replace them and hopefully improve which is the Brighton/Brentford model.
I’d hope they will all be here for one more season which could bring success with a mainly settled side with the right additions.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread