£100 each is all that it would take (1 Viewer)

jim20

we are all concerned about our clubs finances, but if we could get 20,000 fans to donate £100 each, we would raise £2million which would cover the finances and losses until the end of the season.

And if we could manage to get 20,000 fans to put in £1,000 each, we would raise £20million, we could buy part of the ricoh and part of the club!!!

Nick

Administrator
The thing is though, SISU is a bunch of rich men who like investing.

Yes, I love the club but if we all invest what will we get out of it? Will we get shares or will we just be bailing them out as they are too stubborn to invest.

It would be just like the tax payers bailing out the banks while they still get huge bonuses.

skyblu3sk

Yes, I love the club but if we all invest what will we get out of it? Will we get shares or will we just be bailing them out as they are too stubborn to invest.

It would be just like the tax payers bailing out the banks while they still get huge bonuses.

Maybe a shares sell off would work in this case to raise funds? Although it would mean being less secretive.

Nick

Administrator
I would happily buy shares, but then would I be forced to hand them back for nothing in the future?

rob9872

The club is worth nothing so perhaps we could do a lotetry from now until we eventually go into admin . Tickets at £10 each and we use however much has been raised as our offer to the administrator to buy the club. I'm sure whatever it is would be accepted if we were the only bidder. If we got to £1m and I think we could, we then do the draw on the pitch at half-time for five winners, who between them become the clubs board of directors and allow one of them to become Chairman.

I'm in - are you with me? :)

LarryGrayson

yeah they bought a club to make money i give em enough cash when i buy a ticket or a strip i aint gonna pay em more cash to cover there losses lol

sky_blue_up_north

I've always said if I win Euro Millions, I'd give a big bunch of the winnings to the club anonymously

Nick

Administrator
I've always said if I win Euro Millions, I'd give a big bunch of the winnings to the club anonymously

It depends though, you would have to write terms and conditions on what it goes on with proof it is spent on that.

The "board" may see it as a bonus for them ;)

I wouldn't be anonymous though, I would to be able to give a team talk every week on behalf of the fans!

rob9872

If I won the Euromillions I would be playing up front with Marlon!

oldfiver

Erm like Northern Rock? :p

hackneyfox

we are all concerned about our clubs finances, but if we could get 20,000 fans to donate £100 each, we would raise £2million which would cover the finances and losses until the end of the season.

And if we could manage to get 20,000 fans to put in £1,000 each, we would raise £20million, we could buy part of the ricoh and part of the club!!!

Why don't you just get 20000 fans to turn up to every home game, that would help.

rob9872

Any cahcne of you getting a few of yours to come along Hackers? you know we would be only too willing to help if your lot were in trouble :p

hackneyfox

We helped you get your 2nd biggest crowd of the season and gave you 2 points in your fight against relegation, don't push your luck.

rob9872

No worries, I just thought some clean air and seeing normal women would help you all get through the summer :)

No offence but we buy tickets, shirts, merchandise etc...
A few million not going to help the cause, we need an “investor” willing to lose 30-50 million which is very doubtful. The clubs in that much trouble a few million will only help over a few months.

Darth Robins

What was that?

CCFC announced their TrueSkyBlue initiative last night at the Arena.
For £275 you get:

- a private seat license, this means you actually legally own your own seat, which you can hand down through your family

- padded seat with stripes

- name plate

- first season in the premiership the seat price is guaranteed at the previous seasons price

- fully transferable seat

- fully tradeable seat (so you can sell it on forever or for individual matches)

- draw to be the honoary squad member next season, the winner gets the number 12 shirt* pictures with squad, training sessions etc etc

- early bird ticket price up until start of season

- permenant 10% club shop discount

- unique badges on your shirt or pin badge

- quick tickets

- invite to the premiership promotion party

skyblu3sk

For £275 you get:

- a private seat license, this means you actually legally own your own seat, which you can hand down through your family

- name plate

- first season in the premiership the seat price is guaranteed at the previous seasons price

- fully tradeable seat (so you can sell it on forever or for individual matches)

- draw to be the honoary squad member next season, the winner gets the number 12 shirt* pictures with squad, training sessions etc etc

- quick tickets

Ahhh operation premiership those were the days I had dreams back then!

Nick

Administrator
For £275 you get:

- name plate

- quick tickets

Did anybody get the number 12 shirt? Is that where we got Gary Deegan?

Covfather

They have already had my season ticket money, True Sky Blue monies, money spent on kit and leisurewear - they can now fook right off, myself like millions off others are struggling to pay bills etc but no ones helping me out.. Unless you all want to donate £275 and i will give u a blue and white cushion which you can sell on to friends and family, and I'll invite u to my 40th birthday which is 5 years away..

skyblu3sk

They have already had my season ticket money, True Sky Blue monies, money spent on kit and leisurewear - they can now fook right off, myself like millions off others are struggling to pay bills etc but no ones helping me out.. Unless you all want to donate £275 and i will give u a blue and white cushion which you can sell on to friends and family, and I'll invite u to my 40th birthday which is 5 years away..

I'm interested... but am concerned about the lack of nameplate ;) I think this is going to have to come from investors to be honest as a lot of fans will feel like yourself.

Nick

Administrator
There is a guy in the Telegraph Stand who must have had a padded seat and name plate, he doesn't go half the time and his seat isn't any comfier ;)

Users who are viewing this thread