£200k towards the rent and season ticket holders only (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

45% of a 50k attendance at cheap league cup prices

sisu will be rubbing their hands with joy

they will only give us around 5,500 tickets - 1 per season ticket holder

not many left for anybody else

smileycov

Facebook User
Bollox, united gave us 11k so arsenal will do the same. They wont fill it otherwise

Tomh111

I agree with Smiley its a massive fixture for us but for them they probably arent going to get there regular attendence, its like if we drew Ebbsfleet in the cup.

chiefdave

Would of thought Arsenal would give us a fair few, not like they're going to be short on space! How many season ticket holders did we end up with this season? Won't be too impressed if I can't get one after sitting through the awful game at Dagenham.

chiefdave

Found some info from when Leeds played there in the FA Cup. Arsenal offered them nearly 9,000 tickets at £35-50.

the_ferret

Found some info from when Leeds played there in the FA Cup. Arsenal offered them nearly 9,000 tickets at £35-50.

The difference there was that Arsenal knew they could sell the seats themselves so offered the 15% but at a price that was off-putting. In the end Leeds took 5.5K. Think we'll be offered the same and the prices will be much more reasonable.

ThisManHere

From when Shrewsbury played there last year which I assume would be more paralleled to this...

Shrewsbury town spokesman Ian Whitfield said today: "We have been allocated an initial 5,500 tickets from Arsenal in Tier One at a very competitive pricing structure of £10 per adult and £5 per concession. This represents excellent value for our supporters, especially with the cost of following Shrewsbury Town to London to be taken into consideration.

lbskyblues

Hope the fans who went tuesday are priority after season ticket holders be nice to see all our fans come out the wood work for this one and then slag us off all game as expect far too much.

ThisManHere

Membership holders have paid for the privilege to come after season ticket holders. Whilst I agree that people who were at Dagenham (especially) and the Birmingham game should get perhaps 24/48 hours 'dibs' before general sale it doesn't work like that my friend.

SkyBlueGuy

Would of thought Arsenal would give us a fair few, not like they're going to be short on space! How many season ticket holders did we end up with this season? Won't be too impressed if I can't get one after sitting through the awful game at Dagenham.

That's what I was thinking. I live in london and dot have a lot of money, but go to any game I can get to. Ive been going to the millwall, crystal palace games in previous seasons, and home games when I can.

I did go to Daggenham but I'll be gutted if I can't get a ticket to Arsenal. I would have even taken Layton Oreint if they hadn't been knocked out, just so I can get to see the SBA play. Wish I could have been there for Birmingham!

Steve.B50

AM SO GLAD i CHANGED MY MIND AND GOT A SEASON TICKET.
I believe we have 6k season tickets, two per ticket ?

Not everyone will be able to go but am sure Arsenal will offer us more than we need.

torchomatic

I will look forward to the calls from disgruntled fans to Bob Brolley saying how disgusting it was that they couldn't get a ticket. "I've not been since Chelsea, but I bleed sky blue blood", etc etc

They should say you have to have a Brum stub to get a ticket if you're not a STH.

Last edited:

ampthill_sba

I will look forward to the calls from disgruntled fans to Bob Brolley saying they how disgusting it was that they couldn't get a ticket. "I've not been since Chelsea, but I bleed sky blue blood", etc etc

They should say you have to have a Burton stub to get a ticket if you're not a STH.

Buy 10 JPT match tickets and get an Arsenal one free!

torchomatic

Sorry, I mesnt Brum tickets, but make them have a Burton stub too.

Astute

AM SO GLAD i CHANGED MY MIND AND GOT A SEASON TICKET.
I believe we have 6k season tickets, two per ticket ?

Not everyone will be able to go but am sure Arsenal will offer us more than we need.

It was only 1 ticket per STH for the Yeovil game, so would say the same for this game. This then gives members a chance to get a ticket.

Have never been to the Emirates before, but would expect the game not to be a sellout. We are playing them in the middle of some big games for them and they will be playing youth players. We might be able to get extra tickets.

skybluelee

If you arent a st holder or member become one. If you choose not to dont then moan if u dont get a ticket for arsenal.

ampthill_sba

If you arent a st holder or member become one. If you choose not to dont then moan if u dont get a ticket for arsenal.

I agree and the experience so far this season of tickets selling fast with so few available (Yeovil sell out; Crewe looking like selling out and now Arsenal very popular) being a member or better still a STH there will be more games with a ticket shortage this season...

ThisManHere

I might be wrong but I'm sure when we played Man United they said people who had membership before the cup draw was made get second priority.

Spence CCFC

Laughably predictable, all the idiots who never watch the team are all now clambering for a ticket. I had to give up my season ticket due to university commitments but I bought a membership so I could get priority of games like this. It should go ST -> Members who went to Blues game -> Member -> Went to Blues game -> General Sale

ccfc_will

They should say you have to have a Brum stub to get a ticket if you're not a STH.

So I'm undeserving of a ticket because I'm not a member or a STH? Despite the fact that I'm a previous STH and member but cannot commit this season because I play Saturday league football, work every Tuesday evening and train Wednesday evenings?

Pretty harsh. As I'm damn sure I fucking love CCFC with a passion and would make contingencies with work/training for one week to see my club play such a prestigious tie.

Guess I'm a shit fan though because I don't make the effort not to work or play the game I love every week and fuck it all off for the Cov. :facepalm:

I dont think your a shit fan or undeserving for a ticket but also think it will be STH/Stubs at the same time followed by members and whatever is left. You may get lucky you may not. Being Arsenal though we will prob get to see this online now in any case.

Ashdown

So I'm undeserving of a ticket because I'm not a member or a STH? Despite the fact that I'm a previous STH and member but cannot commit this season because I play Saturday league football, work every Tuesday evening and train Wednesday evenings?

Pretty harsh. As I'm damn sure I fucking love CCFC with a passion and would make contingencies with work/training for one week to see my club play such a prestigious tie.

Guess I'm a shit fan though because I don't make the effort not to work or play the game I love every week and fuck it all off for the Cov. :facepalm:
I feel a tear coming on.

Users who are viewing this thread