£30 million later. You have to laugh really........... (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

SISU getting what they deserve.

No love for the club or the fans, just cold cut throat business strategies and look where it's got them!

It's the one thing that I hold onto at the minute, just how shit they have come out of all this. Their reputation among the business world and their investors will have taken a bit of a beating i'd have thought.

I mean I wouldn't let this lot run a school tuck shop.......

£30,000,000!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Sick Boy

I long for the days when we had our loving and caring owners before SISU came here. We were loaded, never facing relegation, the chairmen loved the fans as well and we love them as well. We never sold our better players to other clubs either....ahhh those were the days!

The Reverend Skyblue

well a lot of people on here think after the little love in of a meeting the other night, we should now all get behind SISU/Waggott and fecking Fisher.

I can not believe how anyone who supports this club , think we should get behind the owners, FFS i've never ever heard so much crap in all my life.

I will never get behind these morons, Can you not see what they have done to our club, they have totally destroyed it and we are now the laughing stock of English football.Well done Timmy,Waggy and Joy a job well done, and yes you will still have some fans who will stick up for you, so carry on with your work and when we are in the conference you can then walk away with mission accomplished

Get behind SISU my arse

The Rev

Glen

Get behind no one at this club including players but especially SISU they are just hopeless. But the club in awful no ground, no fans, no money what do we expect

georgehudson

well said REV, s*su are way past their sell by date, but why didn't c&w nail them at the forum,
they had numerous chances to do so,
e.g. how long ago did Igwe leave ? that should have been announced !
when did that woman start taking a 'hands on' approach -words of TF ? that too should have been announced !
the third member of the interview panel is j.clarke ? public relations guru -NOT
F & W = oxygen stealers,
get gone you lot

Nonleagueherewecome

Hands on...in the changing room...no wonder the players seem distracted? :p

jacko63

SISU getting what they deserve.

No love for the club or the fans, just cold cut throat business strategies and look where it's got them!

It's the one thing that I hold onto at the minute, just how shit they have come out of all this. Their reputation among the business world and their investors will have taken a bit of a beating i'd have thought.

I mean I wouldn't let this lot run a school tuck shop.......

£30,000,000!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha
if you got some money you want to invest who you gonna call not sisu if your football team is in dire straights who you gonna call not sisu

Nonleagueherewecome

If you want your club,
Screwing totally up,
Who ya gonna call?

It's SISU!!!

Da-da-da-daaaah-da-dah.

RichieGunns

Couldn't have said it better myself Rev!

My issue with that forum was how Fisher and Waggot said "By the way Seppala does this and by the way Seppala does that".

Just by the words "By the Way" you knew that she doesn't and if she does she keeps a very low profile.

As for the CT, for journalists they don't half lie down and take it...spineless idiots!

Users who are viewing this thread