£5.5 billion (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

That's the deal reported that the FA have mustered up for worldwide televiosn rights over 3 years?

Question is:
Why are lower league clubs suffering so much and why the hell are match day ticket prices so much? I only see the FA as a sort of cartel among friends doing little for the game but stripping every cent from it. Where is all this money going? I don't see super development training clubs. What is the money they hand out to clubs each year?
Something very wrong with football and it's not just the rich owners of elite clubs it's right at the heart of football's home.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

That's the deal reported that the FA have mustered up for worldwide televiosn rights over 3 years?

Question is:
Why are lower league clubs suffering so much and why the hell are match day ticket prices so much? I only see the FA as a sort of cartel among friends doing little for the game but stripping every cent from it. Where is all this money going? I don't see super development training clubs. What is the money they hand out to clubs each year?
Something very wrong with football and it's not just the rich owners of elite clubs it's right at the heart of football's home.
Just worked out why Sisu are still here they want to take over the FA obvious now an internal coup

wingy

Question is:

I think you mean the Prem Pax??

There will only be one solution and it will have to come from legislation .

The FA FIFA EUFA are being dwarfed by the Prem ...La Liga etc .

These deals over the course of 2 world cups are greater ,it is truly unbelievable ,and a fearsome level of power to be abused.

Users who are viewing this thread