£559.90 (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Right after pre-ordering next seasons home kit I went on my purchase history.

:eek: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw I'd spent £559.90 in the last two seasons.

Shit the bed much?

That's on season tickets, away tickets, coach travel and Kits. If you ask me that's a lot of money spent from a guy who has only ever had a paper round for 3 weeks, then quit.

Hugh Jarse

You are only 16, don't get into card debt this early in your life..........................there's plenty of time between now and old age to do that!

Rich

Cash is the only way forward. I've just dug myself out of £6k debt after 8 years of building it up. I'm only 27, thank god I got it sorted.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
It's a debit card though. I have vowed to never take out a credit card.
And looking to go in to a job with the potential to be earning up to over £1million per job if luck, timing and contacts are on my side.

I have high hopes for my life. And I know I'm probably dreaming but oh well. :laugh:

CovKingChris

Facebook User
How the hell are you going to earn that much?

Exhibition design. The designs that earn that amount of money are Zoo exhibits for animals, but the chances of those coming around would be at maximum once in a lifetime, if not never. The designer usually gets around 5-15% of what it costs to make the exhibit.

But the area I would mostly be working in is just the standard booths and interior shop design. Which would be a considerable amount less, as in less that £1000 usually. But with getting a job on top of this as it wouldn't be full time.

rob9872

Credit cards :(

Had em, paid em off wit ha loan and built em up again. Beyond retarded. Have been paying for some time and will continue to be for the next four to five years before we're clear.

I urge anyone not to get into that trap as people around you suffer too - 'm lucky to have been blessed with a good family who stood by me and a decent job that can afford the repayments. Others not been so lucky and have lost their family and/or houses.

I'm a reasonably bright guy who is usesles with money (and works in accounts lol). I wish Credit Cards were banned. It would be unfair on those who use them responsibly but almost everyone I know who uses(d) them jhas got into trouble at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread