£6 Million for Maddison (1 Viewer)

afan4life

Love how most people on here quote what the BBC websites say about players we are looking at but totally dismiss this source when they read things like this:spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37237269

asset strippers ....the only good news is we are nearing the end game with nothing left to sell

Grendel

Love how most people on here quote what the BBC websites say about players we are looking at but totally dismiss this source when they read things like this:spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy::spitoutdummy:

asset strippers ....the only good news is we are nearing the end game with nothing left to sell

Tell you what - you show this forum how £6 million has been smuggled out of the accounts and I'll buy you a Tim fisher dartboard.

afan4life

Tell you what - you show this forum how £6 million has been smuggled out of the accounts and I'll buy you a Tim fisher dartboard.

Congratulations... you really are the most naïve person on here ........:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Grendel

Congratulations... you really are the most naïve person on here ........:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So you believe Norwich have handed £6 million up front do you?

Hobo

No media quotes are bollocks, we pay next to nothing for people we are looking for. We haven't got a bean, certainly not 6 million.

Grendel

you tell me.... you appear to know so much and leap to the defence of Sisu in times Mr Bolt would be proud of!!!

The accounts show an upfront payment of less than £1 million don't they?

afan4life

if we got £6 million, I honestly believe even sisu would have chucked TM £1m
I honestly believed they would stop selling people with 7 days to go before the season started then Vincelot went to Bradford in a deal that even shocked Bradford

Hobo

I honestly believed they would stop selling people with 7 days to go before the season started then Vincelot went to Bradford in a deal that even shocked Bradford

That was a shock. One person I would have kept (Fleck had had his time here). But we don't see them day in day out. Who knows time will tell.

Plus we don't know the maths behind it....do we?

Grendel

no idea , maybe they have more than 1 set of accounts,,,under many different names ..sound familiar ? Sisi/Opium/?/??????

No the club has one set of accounts. Keep digging.

Samo

Wow! Pot... Kettle... Black...

ccfcway

So what's it to be, outrage that they sold Vincelot a week before the start of the season for peanuts, or outrage that they sold Maddison for £6 million ?

shmmeee

Joy obviously took the £6m in pies from Delia/Ed Balls biographies, which she is now selling at 100% profit from a van in Islington.

Can't believe you people are so naive.

ccfctommy

Lol people actualy believe Norwich paid 6 million up front?

We got about 2.5million up front rest is installments and clauses etc.

letsallsingtogether

Lol people actualy believe Norwich paid 6 million up front?

We got about 2.5million up front rest is installments and clauses etc.
People wont know what to believe you said 2.5million and Grendel said less then 1 million.
And that's just on one page on this thread.
BTW I don't believe it was 6 Million.

oldfiver

Where does the £6m figure come from ?

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/f...-maddisons-journey-kid-2-5million-footballer/

Even your news letter does not say that much
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...news/norwich-city-sign-coventry-city-10822000

georgehudson

well, i'm sure the investigative journo's Cov Telegraph, will be delving into this BBC claim,
indeed i'm sure tonight's phone in, (BBC C&W) will have a reply from the club clarifying these financial elements

eastwoodsdustman

£6 Million. Grrrrrr I'm so angry at our owners now. Bet its been spent on kitten heels and designer handbags for Joy.:facepalm:

Captain Dart

The accounts show an upfront payment of less than £1 million don't they?

How stupid of you, none of the Maddison transfer fee will be in the accounts yet, the first accounts to include any portion of that money will be published March 2017 for the year ending May 2016 given that he was transferred in Feb 2016.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
An 'undisclosed' sale; you over-estimate (JM £6m)
An 'undisclosed purchase; you under-estimate (Turnbull free)

ajsccfc

Even with the mental prices for English players going around this summer, getting £6m for him would be a masterstroke only second behind getting a handful of change from Fulham to make Julian Gray's loan permanent.

Bruce the Boot

Who holds the player registrations ? Maybe the money was payed to another company hence dont show up on CCFC accounts ?

stupot07

Who holds the player registrations ? Maybe the money was payed to another company hence dont show up on CCFC accounts ?
You can't have third party ownership of players. The registrations will be in 1 of the ccfc group companies and will be in the transfer fee in ccfc group accounts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread