"0" season ticket holders (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

at this stage of pre season, is that a world record ?

Perhaps we could get it into the Guiness World Records and ask for a certificate so we can add it to the FA Cup 1987 and the Ibiza Cup (whenever that was) in the trophy cabinet for when it goes to Northampton

Nonleagueherewecome

"We are top of the league, we are top of the the...oh."

honestken

we are the only semi/professional football club in britain that has not sold a season ticket as yet!

Brighton Sky Blue

Perhaps we could get it into the Guiness World Records and ask for a certificate so we can add it to the FA Cup 1987 and the Ibiza Cup (whenever that was) in the trophy cabinet for when it goes to Northampton

There are several other categories we might enter:

1. Most pitiful excuse for a club 'shop'.

2. Greatest distance travelled in order to spite a stadium management company.

3. Most money given to David Bell over a human lifetime.

4. Most cramped office space for a professional football club (Ryton).

5. Smallest amount of money refused to pay in order to spite a local charity.

Who says SISU haven't put CCFC on the map?

Nonleagueherewecome

There are several other categories we might enter:

1. Most pitiful excuse for a club 'shop'.

2. Greatest distance travelled in order to spite a stadium management company.

3. Most money given to David Bell over a human lifetime.

4. Most cramped office space for a professional football club (Ryton).

5. Smallest amount of money refused to pay in order to spite a local charity.

Who says SISU haven't put CCFC on the map?

There's a great pun there somewhere involving the "sent to Coventry" saying, but I lack the wit to weave it. Someone take that and run with it. Otis maybe? ;)

Sky Blue Pete

Can't wait to buy mine but don't know how many games I'll attend. PUSB!
You just winding people up or are you genuinely excited to watch Ccfc away from Coventry at a lg2 ground with crowds between 1-3000 and a maximum of 7500. Also possibly on Friday nights or Sunday afternoons??

Danceswithhorses

Presumably the ST prices will be a lot lower, due to the poorer facilities offered, and the distance fans have to travel ?

colin101

Sorry to disappoint but I was in Ibiza in 2005 and we lost to QPR 3 - 2 in the final. However the local Police enjoyed the baton charges.
As for now it's simple if we move the club out of Coventry we are not CCFC anymore so after nearly 50 years of supporting the Sky Blues that's me finished

cofastreecity

You would need to have a few marbles missing to buy any season ticket, as once SISU get hold of your money you never get it back, mind you might buy a could of bricks !!!

Users who are viewing this thread