08-09 kits (1 Viewer)

lew

look nice, i just dont like the bit around the badge on the home kit, aint seen the away 1 yet.

Nick

Administrator
Here are a few pics of the home kit :)

coventry_city_08_09_home_puma_shirt.jpg

coventry_city_08_09_home_puma_shirt_kit_125yrs.jpg

lew

see what i mean .... the badge ruins it, however last time we had stripes we finished 8th :D:D:D

Nick

Administrator
I quite like it around the badge to be honest. It looks kind of different and smart :)

I won't buy one though, I hate the material of football shirts :(

Dan

I love it personally! My favourite kit in a long, long time… I’m not a fan of our badge personally. I think it signifies what we’re about, but it’s just a bit too old fashioned. Puma have done well though.

Does anyone know if it’s normal sizes? Or is it quite a tight fit? Puma kits tend to be although last season it wasn’t…

I’ll order mine soon.

Bunnykins

:DI Still laugh at the Wanka one. Imagine loads of Guy's Running around the pitch with that on Their shirts.:D:D

1987ccfc

I like the kit hate the badge, but what I more worried about is what we put in them and then on the pitch :confused:

1987ccfc

Poster on GMK is claiming this as our away kit, looks like a wonky 'shop job to me, still we'll all know in a week!

I thought we were having a brown away strip this year ? As if this is the away one I wont buy it or the home one to be honest I just go for the pole shirt in classic sky blue.

Nick

Administrator
If the away shirt is like that I might get one for football training or something :)

1987ccfc

I ran a campaign that got nearly 1500 signatures for the brown kit, but the club don't seem interested. Shame as I think it would be a good seller.

They sell the brown one in the club shop so why not give what the fans want

Nick

Administrator
I don't suppose you have any sneaky pictures of these do you?

I will wear cotton t shirts and stuff like that so anything like that is right down my alley.

I will post a picture of my naughty Asics trackie top when I can find one :)

Users who are viewing this thread