11th Best Badge in the World (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Bit of ambition and we could have cracked the top 10 with this belter

00057CD1-D061-11E3-BF2980BFB6FA0000.jpg

Hobo

Ironic the civic and heraldic emblems incorporated in the badge. The badge really roots us in the community...yet the club seems to have drifted from these roots.

Time the club was back in the heart of the community and the hearts of the community.

Best badge in the world by the way.

ajsccfc

Nice of the Mail to just call us 'Coventry' while explaining the meanings of club names in the same article.

rupert_bear

Always liked our badge, very classy. Remember when that prick McGinnity replaced it or attempted to with a Leeds United look alike and fan power at its best told him f**k off. I remember that other prick Hover smugly saying on radio basically tough shit decision has been made. He didn't last too long after that.

Hobo

Always liked our badge, very classy. Remember when that prick McGinnity replaced it or attempted to with a Leeds United look alike and fan power at its best told him f**k off. I remember that other prick Hover smugly saying on radio basically tough shit decision has been made. He didn't last too long after that.

Yes you could spot the rot. People wanted SISU to salvage the club....but it was never really going to h happen.

ccfcdr

Used to be only club with St George's flag in its badge not sure if still is as Lincoln has but out the league now

Gazolba

Ours is much better than Newcastle's so we should be 8th.

bringbackrattles

Ajax' badge should be a whore lying on her back! :p
Talking of Ajax I collect football stuff and a mate saw an Ajax shirt in a charity shop recently, he knew I'd be keen on it so as it was just a quid bought it. Have to say it is a great shirt and so checked it out and discovered it is classed as one of the most iconic tops ever ! It also said it sells now from £65.00 upwards,so not bad for a quid !

Otis

The only way we would have a kit like that is because we couldn't afford to the ink to go all round the shirt.

torchomatic

I see Malaga have the same kit as us. Poor sods.

andrew.roberts

They failed to mention the phoenix which according to my dad, God rest his soul, told me represented the recovery of the city after the blitz. The phoenix rising from the ashes...

D

Deleted member 2477

Who gives a shit. More important things to worry about

letsallsingtogether

Only wanted to change it because there are too many colours in it and the New one was cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread