15/16 player budget (1 Viewer)

O

odysseus

Am wondering if TM secured a bigger budget during his contract negotiations. We paid a fee for a player. Also if the ccfc management is shrewd they would downplay the budget they have available.

cmoncity

The money from transfers last season etc we have a bigger budget than they let on im convinced! I just think under mowbray they have a manager who they trust with it

Samo

Am wondering if TM secured a bigger budget during his contract negotiations. We paid a fee for a player. Also if the ccfc management is shrewd they would downplay the budget they have available.

I have wondered about this... If you decided to put up some cash and have a go you wouldn't broadcast it right?

dongonzalos

Could be he's just using it better!

A fee of 25k

How many players have we released how many have we signed.
How many months wages makes 25k?

I am excited by a transfer fee but really it is probably 6 months salary for an poor/average player. TM probably realised its worth losing out on signing 2 inferior players players to get one vincelot and his wages

I am agreeing with you by the way

Grendel

A fee of 25k

How many players have we released how many have we signed.
How many months wages makes 25k?

I am excited by a transfer fee but really it is probably 6 months salary for an poor/average player. TM probably realised its worth losing out on signing 2 inferior players players to get one vincelot and his wages

I am agreeing with you by the way

How do we know it's £25k?

ccfc92

I have wondered about this... If you decided to put up some cash and have a go you wouldn't broadcast it right?

That's exactly how I would personally play it.

Then you don't look so stupid when you spend and fail :)

But in all seriousness, I hope we are playing the small budget game in the press, but keeping the contract details private. That will attract players who want to play for the club, not the money.

dongonzalos

How do we know it's £25k?

To be fair we don't know. I think the person who told us we would sign him. Who was ripped apart as a bull shiter as per the normal MO on this site. Towards anyone who actually does now something.
Said this was the price. I would be surprised if it was much more. How much would you guess?

O

odysseus

No idea what the fee would be and I doubt it would be much. Pure speculation, but could it be possible sisu/joy seppala have taken the view that they have all but lost the 25 million or so they pur in so far, why not whip around and punt in one or two more. The new premiership tv deal has to be tempting to people like that.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair we don't know. I think the person who told us we would sign him. Who was ripped apart as a bull shiter as per the normal MO on this site. Towards anyone who actually does now something.
Said this was the price. I would be surprised if it was much more. How much would you guess?

Do you been by the one person who was hammered and apologised?

Nothing like an exaggeration is there?

CCFC_Charlie

I think he's just a better and bolder manager. There is no chance that Pressley would have even attempted to try and sign Vincelot.

Nick

Administrator
Read the words more carefully next time. I said people in the know getting slated on here.....
What's the normal mo of the site?

One person said the guy was bullshitting and then apologised.

Unless that's a dig because of the comments make about in the know.

Just to confirm, this is a football forum for fans of coventry city. Not a wasps pr tool, or a pr tool for anybody.

dongonzalos

Just to confirm, this is a football forum for fans of coventry city. Not a wasps pr tool, or a pr tool for anybody.

so this is the only time on this site someone has let people know something that has about to happen. Others has jumped on their back called them a bull shiter. Then low behold it happens.

Or people who clearly have some knowledge of what's happening. (Not myself) Give us a snippet. Get ripped apart till they give up sharing the wealth?

Not sure if you genuinely don't see it or are just too blind to realise.

Nick

Administrator
so this is the only time on this site someone has let people know something that has about to happen. Others has jumped on their back called them a bull shiter. Then low behold it happens.

Or people who clearly have some knowledge of what's happening. (Not myself) Give us a snippet. Get ripped apart till they give up sharing the wealth?

Not sure if you genuinely don't see it or are just too blind to realise.

Who do you mean, pwkh or in the know? I'm surprised intheknow hasn't made an appearance with wasps back in the news and a bit of court. There's a difference between somebody tipping us off and somebody with an actual agenda.

People hear things in different places and just pass rumours on, you have people posting actual crap and some people who sometimes get it right.

One person gave that guy stick and has been hammered for it and apologised...

Last edited by a moderator:

dongonzalos

Who do you mean, pwkh or in the know? I'm surprised intheknow hasn't made an appearance with wasps back in the news and a bit of court. There's a difference between somebody tipping us off and somebody with an actual agenda.

People hear things in different places and just pass rumours on, you have people posting actual crap and some people who sometimes get it right.

One person gave that guy stick and has been hammered for it and apologised...

Then I must be wrong this must the only person to give us the heads up on here and get jumped on as a bull shiter

mark82

Then I must be wrong this must the only person to give us the heads up on here and get jumped on as a bull shiter

90% of the time someone comes on here with something like that it's bullshit. You can see why people do it. We've particularly had a lot of first time posters do this recently so people get a little pissed off with it. Covisgod was gracious enough to apologise (as did a couple of others who were disbelieving).

woody11462

To be fair I think a few thought it was bollocks simply because it was a new poster and there has been a troll on recently doing the same thing, throwing out random names, some of whom were under contract and would require a fee. That made it almost unbelievable on its own. But fair play, they were spot on and claim to have more possible info.

The only other possible scenario is Dohdoh IS a troll and by some miracle got the rumour correct when on the wind up.

Users who are viewing this thread