16th Grandchild........... (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just thought I'd share the news with my mates on here (I think there's one or two!). My youngest son and his missus gave me my 16th grandchild today. A grand-daughter named Harper Rose (no Beckham influence, I'm sure!) Just wetting the baby's head at the moment!
14695336_10154303429856263_8411913979763691544_n.jpg

Houchens Head

Congratulations HH, that's some going. Do you start wrapping the Christmas presents in January? :)
My eldest Grand-daughter is almost 24 and has already given me my first Great Grandson. He is now nearly 6. Jeez! And I'm still only in my mid 60's! :arghh:

Houchens Head

By the way, I'm in Cov the week commencing 11th November and will be stopping in a rented cottage in Brinklow. So if anyone fancies a meet-up, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Nick

Administrator
:D We had TV's Nick, but I was just a randy bugger in my day! 8 kids (7 left coz we lost one), 3 different mothers, and my first when I was just 17! ;) She is now 45 next week!

giphy.gif

I think 1 is enough for me!

Otis

I know a woman who has 8 kids. When it came to the 8th kid they had run out of names and struggled to name her so as it was autumn they called her Autumn.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Just thought I'd share the news with my mates on here (I think there's one or two!). My youngest son and his missus gave me my 16th grandchild today. A grand-daughter named Harper Rose (no Beckham influence, I'm sure!) Just wetting the baby's head at the moment!
View attachment 5848
Congrats Houch. As you know I've lost a son but got two lads. Both in their 30's but as yet no grandkids yet. I wish I had one or two by now though. Both of them have had girlfriends but don't want kids. Like you I put it about a bit and had a girlfriend who had five kids,and I still see them and they look on me as their step dad. Still once again well done !

The Reverend Skyblue

Yes congrats HH, that is one mighty brood.
Where do you go for Xmas dinner, do you hire a hall at the NEC.
I have two kids and as yet no grandchildren, my son is 24 and in his first serious relationship, and would expect them to have quite a few kids eventually as she's Italian and comes from a huge family and wants the same if they get married.
My daughter I feel won't ever want kids, she's said it a few times.
Anyway have a few wee drams to celebrate

Users who are viewing this thread