2 dreams in 3 nights! (1 Viewer)

poet

It seems I just can't get Monday's game out of my mind.

On Thursday night, I dreamt we beat Bristol 1-0 with Bigi getting his first goal, stunning.

Last night, however, was a different story. I took my seat at Ashton Gate and watched a fairly even 70 minutes of football. On 70 minutes we were about to score in a goal-line scramble but then a goal-flash (similar to ones in Football Manager) popped up and told it it was actually Swansea (?!) who had gone 1-0 up against somebody or other. I was then back in my seat at the ground and, to my horror, Bristol had gone 1 up and the game ended that way.

Monday can't come soon enough, it's all too much for my head to take!

Otis

That's nothing.

Last night I dreamt we were just about to take a penalty and a rhino in pyjamas ran on to the field and stole the ball and President Sarkozy put his head in his hands and shouted "triple shit" while a skiffle group sat at the back of the stands playing Lonnie Donegan songs in the nude.

Just so glad it was one of my more normal dreams for a change.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I usually dream of having sex!

Houchens Head

The rhino WAS female Otis! What d'ya think I am? Gay? :)

Houchens Head

She told me she was feeling "horny"!! :)

Otis

Well that's one plus point of course, but on the downside was her skin all leathery?

rob9872

That's nothing.

Last night I dreamt we were just about to take a penalty and a rhino in pyjamas ran on to the field and stole the ball and President Sarkozy put his head in his hands and shouted "triple shit" while a skiffle group sat at the back of the stands playing Lonnie Donegan songs in the nude.

Spooky. Had exactly the same so it must be true

musicmanskyblue

That's nothing.

Can't see us getting a penalty TBH...

Users who are viewing this thread