2023 ? (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Here’s one for your brain cells
Add what age you will be by the end of this year to the year you were born and it will come to 2023, that will be the same for all your family infact the whole country, world in fact.

skybluecam

The Goonies Chuck GIF

Ccfcsj

Add what age you will be by the end of this year to the year you were born and it will come to 2023, that will be the same for all your family infact the whole country, world in fact.
This is the same every year

This year I'm 53 - add that to 1970 and I get 2023
Next year I'm 54 - add that to 1970 and I get 2024

etc

Sorry - having a bad week

Ccfcsj

I'm struggling to find the connection to Coventry City?
Good point. Let's make it related

If you take a Coventry City Players age by the end of the year and add it to the year they were born you get 2023

Sorry, couldn't help myself :-D

Samo

Breaking news!
The number of years you've been alive plus the number of years before that adds up to the total of recorded time.
Nothing spooky going on here, just maths.
:rolleyes:

rob9872

Not true for me as I count in Owl years

JulianDarbyFTW

Breaking news!
The number of years you've been alive plus the number of years before that adds up to the total of recorded time.
Nothing spooky going on here, just maths.
:rolleyes:

Sorry, but I want to increase the incredible dullness of this thread by saying that recorded time is longer than that. Recorded time refers to the history of events and knowledge that has been documented throughout human history, which goes back thousands of years. The current year is just a point in that much larger timeline. Even recorded history is roughly 5,000 years old, beginning with the Sumerian cuneiform script in ~3000 BC.

#facts

Otis

What kind of witchcraft is this?

Scared Sign Of The Cross GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Users who are viewing this thread