3 tickets for Monday (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

I might have 1 spare ticket face value mate if ur interested

Bagsy

I've got 1 spare if you want it? I'm sure if you get 2 more you'll be able to find 3 seats spare together somewhere

You can have it at face value for £21

BTW it's an adult ticket and I can meet you outside the ground before the match today

Last edited:
S

skyblue2k

@Coventry_City: WALSALL TICKET UPDATE: You can now buy tickets from the Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena until 3pm today, using cash only #pusb #skyblues

I did not know we could buy tickets at the Ricoh today so missed out and planning to drive up to Walsall Saturday to get mine. Anyone know if they are still available?

WFC

If you are planning to get tickets from Walsall tomorrow please be advised that the following message appears on our website for Coventry fans. Please note message reads Monday to Friday. Though the ticket office is open on Saturdays on match days it is possible there will be no-one there tomorrow given there being no match and staff having to work the bank holiday days instead.

Please call the ticket office before setting off to make sure you don't have a wasted journey first.
Ticket office number 01922-651 414/416

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COVENTRY CITY SUPPORTERS: As from 2.00pm on Tuesday, March 26th, the Walsall FC Ticket Office will be taking no further telephone bookings from Coventry City supporters. After this time Coventry fans can only purchase tickets in person from the Banks's Stadium Ticket Office (open Monday to Friday, 9.00am until 4.30pm) in advance of the game. Unfortunately, we are unable to take telephone bookings or put tickets on collection for matchday for visiting supporters.

Last edited:

Baginton

I went to a Wigan game a few weeks ago, I bought the ticket online, I then printed my ticket at home and followed the instructions on how to fold it up, inserted it into the scanner and the gate opened , fantastic stuff :claping hands:

I have seen the future, customer friendly (not having a go at anyone)

WFC

I went to a Wigan game a few weeks ago, I bought the ticket online, I then printed my ticket at home and followed the instructions on how to fold it up, inserted it into the scanner and the gate opened , fantastic stuff :claping hands:

I have seen the future, customer friendly (not having a go at anyone)

Yeh, E-ticketing is the way forward, puts print costs with the customer and proves the service. Petty we can't afford to invest in it, particularly with such small numbers.

Oh well may be when we're in the prem. :p

Meanwhile you're more likely to get a bus ticket with 2 6" on it from us. Our turnstile software ran on MS DOS until a couple of years ago, no really it did!

Last edited:

WFC

Wallsall in the Premier league eh, some Wigan fans would have had the same dream, not so long ago !!

What we wouldn't do for a rich sports wear millionaire with the club in his heart:p

Our owner's company sold Bog Handles:p

If you are planning to get tickets from Walsall tomorrow please be advised that the following message appears on our website for Coventry fans. Please note message reads Monday to Friday. Though the ticket office is open on Saturdays on match days it is possible there will be no-one there tomorrow given there being no match and staff having to work the bank holiday days instead.

Please call the ticket office before setting off to make sure you don't have a wasted journey first.
Ticket office number 01922-651 414/416

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COVENTRY CITY SUPPORTERS: As from 2.00pm on Tuesday, March 26th, the Walsall FC Ticket Office will be taking no further telephone bookings from Coventry City supporters. After this time Coventry fans can only purchase tickets in person from the Banks's Stadium Ticket Office (open Monday to Friday, 9.00am until 4.30pm) in advance of the game. Unfortunately, we are unable to take telephone bookings or put tickets on collection for matchday for visiting supporters.

Thanks for that.

WFC

Maybe Ian Roper will win the Euro millions and come back to buy you out lol

my favourite ex Saddler

Ian Roper, good Nuneaton lad:p

One of a few Walsall legends. Not the greatest footballer but dependable, no nonsense CB, knew what he could and couldn't do and did what he did well as well as being WFC through and through.

Ray Grayson turned him from a Donkey to a great asset for the club overnight. Was like turning on a light switch. Became Walsall's Mr Dependable.

Massive amount of man love out there in WS1 for Ropes. Often still seen back at the Bescott sitting with the fans in the home end and always gets a warm welcome and good reception.

100 miles from Cov.

So we have been allocated over 3k tickets, the away section is nowhere near sold out and we are struggling to get tickets. What are Walsall so afraid of?

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread