32,000 sold already (2 Viewers)

Speng

Hi guys, haven't posted on this thread for a while so I thought I'd update you all now. Just spoken with my mate in the ticket office. Since general sale we've sold an addition 12,000, taking our total up to 86,000. Incredible. It's highly doubtful we'll get any more as this leaves just under 4,000 for Oxford fans, neutrals & corporates combined. Will let you know if anything changes.
Brilliant

its a buzzard

Hi guys, haven't posted on this thread for a while so I thought I'd update you all now. Just spoken with my mate in the ticket office. Since general sale we've sold an addition 12,000, taking our total up to 86,000. Incredible. It's highly doubtful we'll get any more as this leaves just under 4,000 for Oxford fans, neutrals & corporates combined. Will let you know if anything changes.
Now you're being silly.

Corrado

No....I don't think he is.

Is He?

Oh he might be.

I'm just so confused.

He's either being silly or he's not.

Could someone clear up for me if he's being silly or not???

Please??

I actually think, he thinks hes funny, but in reality he is just a little bit sad. If it is his attempt at humour... it is SHIT

Liquid Gold

As far as I can tell we're on the back couple of rows of 525 now. If I had to estimate I'd say at least another 1,500 on top of our allocation sold so far.

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
From Dot Counters Anonymous at the other end.........

"Sections of blocks are being released bit by bit - so for instance they released 110 seats in the bottom left corner of Block 505 last evening but not the rest of that Block. And back sections of Blocks 503, 504 and I think the very back of 502 haven't been released yet.

As of 8.30am Tuesday morning, my Oxford count was 23,783 (inc. 766 in the two club reserved blocks).

114 seats (all singles) left in Tier 2 and 229 (likewise all singles) in Tier 1.

I have sales in Tier 3 at 2,073 so far (quite confident about this figure now).

Overall 700 seats sold yesterday, so it will be interesting to see how the daily sales trends continue."

I`m sure these folk have day jobs as well...... sales are pretty much on a par with last years trip which ended up around 33k.

Liquid Gold

From Dot Counters Anonymous at the other end.........

"Sections of blocks are being released bit by bit - so for instance they released 110 seats in the bottom left corner of Block 505 last evening but not the rest of that Block. And back sections of Blocks 503, 504 and I think the very back of 502 haven't been released yet.

As of 8.30am Tuesday morning, my Oxford count was 23,783 (inc. 766 in the two club reserved blocks).

114 seats (all singles) left in Tier 2 and 229 (likewise all singles) in Tier 1.

I have sales in Tier 3 at 2,073 so far (quite confident about this figure now).

Overall 700 seats sold yesterday, so it will be interesting to see how the daily sales trends continue."

I`m sure these folk have day jobs as well...... sales are pretty much on a par with last years trip which ended up around 33k.
Have you asked them to calculate where we are with 526 pretty much all gone and all but the last few rows of 525?

Skyblueweeman

I know others find your posts sad...I have to say, I'm sat in a hotel lobby and laughed out loud at the above post. It was the word 'incredible' that did it for me. Getting some strange looks now...

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
@Skyblueweeman @Liquid Gold .......... you have sold lots.
Sadly the counters amongst us have the same issue with dot access that you do, we can only see blocks at the moment.
We seem to be shifting about 700 a day with a couple of weeks to go, March monthly payday will probably see another spike in sales.
Feel free to decorate your work places with the attached poster....... :happy:

Attachments

• wembleya3artworkyellow259-3624258.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 59

Rich

@Skyblueweeman @Liquid Gold .......... you have sold lots.
Sadly the counters amongst us have the same issue with dot access that you do, we can only see blocks at the moment.
We seem to be shifting about 700 a day with a couple of weeks to go, March monthly payday will probably see another spike in sales.
Feel free to decorate your work places with the attached poster....... :happy:

Dickheads C comes before O so that poster is the wrong way round.

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Just for information.........
"As predicted, they have been given Blocks from what would have been our original allocation of 39,000 - so Tier 3 nearest their own fans.

To date, they have opened the remainder of 527 and the whole of Block 526 and 525 - and by my reckoning as of 12.15pm they had already sold 1874 of the 2123 available seats. I expect additional Blocks will be opened shortly, and based on the continued demand you would expect them to sell out their full 45,741 allocation.

That means our capacity will be reduced to about 33,000. (Can't really see the club agreeing to give Coventry any more). "

45,741 and dots your lot.
Admirable sales all things considered. 45% each after expenses is not to be sniffed at, although I bet SISU have spent it, or worked out a way to syphon it off already!

Hugh Jarse

Are you seriously saying we've sold 86,000 tickets?

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
I'm confused: which of us is the sleeping giant?
@dubed based on ticket sales and the like it would be CCFC. We have our moments now and then and its been a hell of a roller coaster since the mid-eighties for sure but I doubt we would ever be defined as "large" in terms of clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread