32,000 sold already (1 Viewer)

Moff

Tommrow will be telling..if sell more than 5k its its gonna be squeaky bum time for stub holders in 3 weeks time

Not sure how you work that out. If we have sold 20k or so in the first two days when the mad rush is, we still have 20k or so left.

I haven't got a ticket yet, as not a season ticket holder as cant attend games regularly. Hope to get one, would love to get one, but if I don't, I don't. Personally I think 6 a piece was a bit too much, and the club lied through their teeth about guaranteeing semi holders tickets, but so be it, they haven't really got a great record of telling the truth so I shouldn't have believed that in the first place.

Hope to see all the fellow fans there, but if not have a great day, and hope we retain some of our new 30k or so supporters! ;)

covcity4life

Not sure how you work that out. If we have sold 20k or so in the first two days when the mad rush is, we still have 20k or so left.

I

yes and then jab and match package come in. can imagine quite a few have got last min match package deals now

i wouldn't want to be involved in a mad dash for tickets when just 15k remaining personally. it will be more frantic than when st got them monday i imagine

Moff

yes and then jab and match package come in. can imagine quite a few have got last min match package deals now

i wouldn't want to be involved in a mad dash for tickets when just 15k remaining personally. it will be more frantic than when st got them monday i imagine

I would prefer not to be in a mad dash, but that's how it will be. Bit disappointed about the Semi ticket promise which wasn't quite as suggested, but cant do anything about it, so can only wait and see.

If I don't get a ticket fair enough, I was lucky enough to be one that went in 1987, so have been lucky enough to see the club there, which others haven't, just will be disappointed for my kids.

Moff

A single customer ID.

E.g I have 4 ST's, if I bought all 24 (4x6) that would be 4 unique clients purchasing 6 tickets.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you personally have four season tickets Stu so you can lie down on the seats to watch a game? or do you take three other people with you? ;)

stupot07

You wouldn't be one unique client (i.e. one transaction for 24 tickets)???
No, I would need to log into each ST account separately to buy each lot of 6 tickets (each ST has its own ID number and therefore is its own unique client).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Otis

I did ask this before, but I don't think anyone answered, so will ask again ..;)

I have used up my 6 ticket ST option, but did buy a Brighton ticket. Will my allowance now be used up against my supporter number, or would I be allowed to get more tickets later down the line on the back of the Brighton game purchase?

Anyone know?

Have had some other posters ask me, so it would be getting a ticket on their behalf.

Liquid Gold

I'm surprised more of the lower tier blocks haven't sold out yet. I guess people don't just want to sit on their own. Another block has opened up in the top tier though so must still be selling at a fair pace.

standupforcity

I haven't got a ticket yet, as not a season ticket holder as cant attend games regularly. Hope to get one, would love to get one, but if I don't, I don't. Personally I think 6 a piece was a bit too much, and the club lied through their teeth about guaranteeing semi holders tickets, but so be it, they haven't really got a great record of telling the truth so I shouldn't have believed that in the first place.

Hope to see all the fellow fans there, but if not have a great day, and hope we retain some of our new 30k or so supporters! ;)

I'm gonna buy a 6 match pack...at least improve my chances. And if it doesn't happen then at least I'll have remaining 6 home games at a reduced rate...if I'm able to get to them...

ricohroar

I logged back in to see what seats are left, the whole bottom and next up layer are sold out apart from the odd single seat in most blocks. Looks like they have opened up the top tear, and a block as gone, another is half gone, still the rest of the top tear not yet on sale.

Calista

Got to admire your cool about it Moff, well spoken. But can't help thinking your desire to get to this game is less than for many people. This feels like a once in a lifetime chance for a lot of the younger generation and families, who have only really ever known misery.

Otis

Me I think.
209c6b4fe94538e636b2c1ccb07582e5.jpg

Ashdown

I did ask this before, but I don't think anyone answered, so will ask again ..;)

I have used up my 6 ticket ST option, but did buy a Brighton ticket. Will my allowance now be used up against my supporter number, or would I be allowed to get more tickets later down the line on the back of the Brighton game purchase?

Anyone know?

Have had some other posters ask me, so it would be getting a ticket on their behalf.
I thought you went to matches on your own every week ? What on earth will you do with the other 5 ? You ain't taking that Russki are you ?

Otis

I thought you went to matches on your own every week ? What on earth will you do with the other 5 ? You ain't taking that Russki are you ?
I do indeed.

My brother was going to go and then a friend from London too, but they both backed out.

Had a couple of posters on here interested, so bought one ticket for me, two for the one poster and the other three for the other poster.

Users who are viewing this thread