4 Spare Cheap Rail Tickets - will sell at cost ( or will sell as two pairs) (1 Viewer)

lifelongcityfan

I have purchased 4 Virgin Rail Tickets ( with reserved seats), but am now travelling to wembley on a private coach
I will sell at face value plus the booking fee i paid trainline...so 63 pounds for 4 or 32 pds a pair. These are now selling at 34pds ea..so grab a bargain!

Depart Cov 10.31, arr 12.27 . (Stops at watford junction if you want to change their for wembley central)
Depart Euston 20 .18 , arr 21.20

PM if interested

Otis

I have purchased 4 Virgin Rail Tickets ( with reserved seats), but am now travelling to wembley on a private coach
I will sell at face value plus the booking fee i paid trainline...so 63 pounds for 4 or 32 pds a pair. These are now selling at 34pds ea..so grab a bargain!

Depart Cov 10.31, arr 12.27 . (Stops at watford junction if you want to change their for wembley central)

PM if interested
I have millions of tickets too if anyone is interested.

11.51 from Coventry. Only cost me £7.50.

Train back at 20.18. That was £7.50 too.

Also have 12.31 from Coventry, but don't think anyone will want that, as it is cutting it tight. Gets into Euston just after 1.30. You would still make it, but probably wouldn't be in the ground until about 20 mins to kick off.

pastythegreat

PM if interested
What coach are you traveling on? Been looking for coaches but don't think the club have released details yet!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Also have 12.31 from Coventry, but don't think anyone will want that, as it is cutting it tight. Gets into Euston just after 1.30. You would still make it, but probably wouldn't be in the ground until about 20 mins to kick off.

For My second game at Wembley to see England, I got here at Half Time! :emoji_bow:

Otis

Spotted that just after!

Although when it comes to CCFC, we usually only turn up for one half, if we're lucky. Work it's right with that train ticket, you might just get to see our good half. Or with your luck with getting the tickets, you'd probably see our shit half!
Knowing my luck I would probably end up with tickets to go and see Daventry vs Wexford at Wimberley.

Calista

Otis, are thetrainline.com now using you as a wholesale supplier?

Otis

Yep.

The website set up in my honour has been named jumpedthegun.com.

If that link doesn't work try youareanidiot.co.uk.

lifelongcityfan

All... i still have two return tickets available on Virgin ( not the stopping train)...bargain at 32 pounds the pair ( at cost), same tickets on trainline now cost double.

Reserved seats both ways

The train calls at watford jcn on the way down - where you can change for wembley central if you wish

Depart Cov 10.31, arr 12.27 .

I am going on a private coach hence sale

PM if interested

Users who are viewing this thread