4000 ST's (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
More than I expected, would be interested to see how many since the Notts County game and how many since certain signings.

@oucho too so you can see another statement ;)

Gaz71

Sorry if this has already been answered but do we use last years season ticket card if we kept the same seats? Just got back from holiday and my son has had a new one delivered but he has changed age groups?(same seat)

Otis

Sorry if this has already been answered but do we use last years season ticket card if we kept the same seats? Just got back from holiday and my son has had a new one delivered but he has changed age groups?(same seat)
Yep. Same seat, same card.

Nick

Administrator

I think it depends when you renewed, if it was early on it should be the same. After about July it's a new one I think.

If he has a new one just use that.

Gaz71

I think it depends when you renewed, if it was early on it should be the same. After about July it's a new one I think.

Thanks, yes he's ok as has a new one just wondering if I needed to do anything about mine.

Nick

Administrator
Thanks, yes he's ok as has a new one just wondering if I needed to do anything about mine.

I wouldn't like to say either way :( Could try emailing them but no idea.

They might have just sent a new one now his age has changed if he isnt going in on a kids etc for when they check it.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think the fans will flock back to a successful team. Hopefully we average about 12k if we get a run going.

Gaz71

I wouldn't like to say either way :( Could try emailing them but no idea.

They might have just sent a new one now his age has changed if he isnt going in on a kids etc for when they check it.

Thanks Nick, I'll send an email, I did try twitter but didn't get a response.

torchomatic

Saying that. We renewed end of May and got new cards. I think it is just made up as they go along.

shmmeee

I think we can say that we've reached the bottom now. This 4,000 will stick with the club through most anything (staying in the city obviously)

SISU:

df4dbbdfd57a1e99f7c18a9628b4ba82_since-ychallenge-accepted-meme-meme-challenge-accepted_1920-1200.jpeg

Adge

That's a great effort to be fair to everyone who purchased. I like most of us thought we would struggle to get 2500. If it keeps bubbling along nicely come Christmas time and we are still producing, I might have to give in and by a half season ticket!:banghead:

oucho

More than I expected, would be interested to see how many since the Notts County game and how many since certain signings.

@oucho too so you can see another statement ;)

Ah yes, that's two statements you can ref now so he definitely qualifies as a high profile CEO.

Nick

Administrator
Ah yes, that's two statements you can ref now so he definitely qualifies as a high profile CEO.
I can reference more than 2 from the last week... can you not count or just blind to it? It's very strange.

vow

Anyone know how many ST's we sold in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread