4th signing - Monday - Liam Kelly (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

Who's it going to be then? Everything points towards Baker in my eyes. Hopefully they'll surprise us with more than one.

ccfchoi87

After the signing Friday the club said more will follow in the coming days. The season ticket seat deadline was then moved to Monday and rumours arose that this is because a signing is expected on Monday. The reason I think baker is because he's been rumoured for a while now but he got back from holiday last Friday which would explain the delayed announcement until Monday. The club would consider him as a big signing I think and worth moving the season tickets for. He's still living locally and seems to be very interested in us on Twitter especially with the new signings and aiming for promotion etc. Of course it could be all talk and we'll have to wait til Thursday to sign someone like normal

ccfcway

isn't baker right footed ?

you have to think if we get baker, Thomas is likely to be off

Kingokings204

Does he still live down bannerbrook in tile hill? Didn't he get the train to Pompey every week?

Gint11

I'd have Baker back, 1 year deal with an option of 2 with coaching involvement. Loves the club and lives in the area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovBurty

isn't baker right footed ?

you have to think if we get baker, Thomas is likely to be off
myself, not that bothered if he is off. This is L2 now. New team needed. I would be happy if none of last year's team played for us again. They did relegate us. New league, new start so off you go and find a new team. Only my view. I'm enjoying watching new recruits come in hoping they replace the losers we had last season.

skybluedan

hahaha so he got back from his hols Friday , how would you even know this ?
Did he go anywhere nice?

Would rather have baker than deegan all day long

Chipfat

If it's Baker I don't think most would mind, bit like the Doyle signing you know what you get and both bring lots of experience which will be needed throughout the season.

MR next step should be seeing who out of what he has is staying or signing extensions. When these moves happen we will get a better idea of the strengths and weaknesses within the squad. So far he has brought in on paper decent signings but until the season starts we will all be guessing how they pan out .

robbiekeane

If it's Baker I don't think most would mind, bit like the Doyle signing you know what you get and both bring lots of experience which will be needed throughout the season.

MR next step should be seeing who out of what he has is staying or signing extensions. When these moves happen we will get a better idea of the strengths and weaknesses within the squad. So far he has brought in on paper decent signings but until the season starts we will all be guessing how they pan out .
Yeh is there a deadline that they have to commit or not? If not I'd give them one

Alkhen

i'd welcome him back, like Doyle he's knocking on age wise but seems to have barely missed a game in the last few seasons. few old heads in amongst some talented youth might be a good combination

ajsccfc

Oh shit

2WfMxcO.png

oucho

If true, I'd take that.

Users who are viewing this thread