5th signing (1 Viewer)

Ccfcjml71

There is definitely another player signing today I am told, don't know who though

Adge

From the stands? Didn't think you'd be one in the stand ;)

Anyhow, my boo will be louder than yours; I already have my boo boy for next season :)
No-I will be on the pitch! Oh yes I forgot you already have one lined up. :emoji_laughing:

oucho

If pompey want him off the wage bill they might pay up 25% of his contract and then baker it free to sign for us

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Assuming he's on more at Pompey than we could pay him, which as assumptions go is probably a pretty fair one, then maybe he's looking for Pompey to pay him the difference between the two for next season so that he isn't out of pocket.

covcity4life

A target man in Chris Porter will do me or a big keeper in Alex Cisak. Central defender David Murfin will do too.
Failing that Chris Stokes putting pen to paper, surely some of the existing lads should be deciding asap or you'd have to question as a manager there intentions on staying after all.
At what point as a manager do you move on in other targets and get deals done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow you really think alot of yourself dont you?

so sure all the big strapping guys will do you

ajsccfc

The tweet before Kelly's announcement read 'Let's start the week as we mean to go on' I can't remember seeing us actually prepare for a season like this in a long time. When Robins was hired I was hoping that his remit wouldn't be to keep us up but to start early on League 2, and it's actually what's happening. What the hell?

covcity4life

The tweet before Kelly's announcement read 'Let's start the week as we mean to go on' I can't remember seeing us actually prepare for a season like this in a long time. When Robins was hired I was hoping that his remit wouldn't be to keep us up but to start early on League 2, and it's actually what's happening. What the hell?
is very promising. relegation sadness has already gone and i am very optimistic about a promotion push

we still need another 4-5 signins though. roll on the next one! hopefully sometime this week

Gint11

I'd bring an experienced goalie in and challenge Burge. I'd let RCC go. Interesting to see our odds with the bookies with these signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matesx

12/1 to win it

9/4 for promotion (joint 2nd faves)

with Skybet

Users who are viewing this thread