6 final tickets per STH (1 Viewer)

wingy

Logistically challenging trying to coordinate across 8Sts and two sides of family
Somehow don't think we'll all be together but so long as we're in 6's should have the craic.

chiefdave

Logistically challenging trying to coordinate across 8Sts and two sides of family
Somehow don't think we'll all be together but so long as we're in 6's should have the craic.
Login to your ticketing account, top right click on your name. Then click on my network. You can add the other ST holders in your family and buy everything in one order.

theferret

Login to your ticketing account, top right click on your name. Then click on my network. You can add the other ST holders in your family and buy everything in one order.

Was just about to post this - all you need is their surname and supporter number.

D

Deleted member 2477

So we have 6000 st holders and the average home gate this season is about 8000 incl away fans yet we have people moaning its not fair that the fans with a st who forked out £350 to watch the crap served up all season are getting priority tickets over people who havnt been to a game.

Jog on and do one

hill83

So we have 6000 st holders and the average home gate this season is about 8000 incl away fans yet we have people moaning its not fair that the fans with a st who forked out £350 to watch the crap served up all season are getting priority tickets over people who havnt been to a game.

Jog on and do one

I've got no problem with season ticket holders getting priority. It's the fact they get 6 each.

Liquid Gold

I've got no problem with season ticket holders getting priority. It's the fact they get 6 each.
You can imagine Fisher laughing as he decided

giphy.gif

chiefdave

Wouldn't really bother me if it was one per season ticket but they're saying its been 6 for previous rounds so they're keeping it the same. I think people are panicking too much. Can people really see us selling 40K in priority? Unless we do that everyone who has been to a game this season can get a ticket. That'll do for me.

Couldn't care less if the bandwagons don't get tickets.

Obviously there's exceptions like those who live overseas so can't practically get to games but any system hey use will have a few people missing out.

theferret

I think they just copied the Oxford model from last year. They did the same and sold 33,000 from their 40,000. We're not Oxford though, and it might backfire if there aren't that many left for general sale.

wingy

Yeah but most of us are sorting tickets for fans like yourself.
There will be enough.
Have you or your dad been in touch with BBR? :)

hill83

Wouldn't really bother me if it was one per season ticket but they're saying its been 6 for previous rounds so they're keeping it the same. I think people are panicking too much. Can people really see us selling 40K in priority? Unless we do that everyone who has been to a game this season can get a ticket. That'll do for me.

Couldn't care less if the bandwagons don't get tickets.

Obviously there's exceptions like those who live overseas so can't practically get to games but any system hey use will have a few people missing out.

I already know at least 20 people asking around for tickets who haven't been to any games this season.
"The one year you don't get a season ticket Hill". Heard that in the Albany Club alone off over 10 people asking me to sort them out.

I'm completely aware I'm panicking though!

hill83

Yeah but most of us are sorting tickets for fans like yourself.
There will be enough.
Have you or your dad been in touch with BBR? :)

Decent shout, my dad still isn't well enough to go but I'll pop him a message.

Norwichskyblue

Hi, could anyone help me with getting two tickets when on sale to STs?
I've not been up this year as I've just had my first daughter and I can't afford the travel across from Norwich each week. Was looking like a great season to take off (Checkatrade aside!) but if someone has two spaces in their allocation, I'd be grateful if they could help me out. If you can, then drop me a DM. Cheers.

I get about 2 or 3 games a season due to where I live.....Hampshire not Cornwall anymore. I can't argue if I don't get a ticket for the final.

I'm sure there will be enough to go around but what will be will be.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Calista

[In reply to ... so 16k for website to handle when stubs are allowed]
Whats wrong with that?

There’s everything wrong with it Nick.

Regular supporters who don’t happen to be Season Ticket holders are getting zero recognition. As Hill says, the club explicitly stated before the semi-final “Season Ticket holders & PSL holders would be given first priority on tickets for the final, followed by JSB Members, Match Package holders and supporters who have attended a previous Checkatrade Trophy game (prior to the semi-final). Following that, those who have attended the semi-final match at the Ricoh Arena would be offered priority on tickets at Wembley, in advance of General Sale”. Couldn’t be much clearer could it, and it all sounds fair enough (assuming say 4 per ST holder).

We were Season Ticket holders for many years, but familiy circumstances changed 2 years ago, and now we just go as often as we can. This season that included the early rounds of the Checkatrade, for which I have stubs. The club statement above made it crystal clear that we would have priority for Wembley. The club has today completely reneged on that promise, and having already spent a lot of money on rail tickets on the back of it, I couldn’t be angrier. I cannot be alone - the promise to people who bought semi-final tickets has also been casually discarded. Can’t say I’m surprised, the club is a rudderless shambles.

I absolutely get that Season Ticket holders deserve priority. But they can buy up to 6 each to dish out to anyone who fancies the day out. As a regular supporter, I now have exactly the same status as anybody who cares to buy a ticket for either of the next two home games!! It will come down to an online lottery for whatever is left after the ST holders, and whoever is fastest on the draw when they are released gets the chance to buy SIX? Sorry, it’s a million miles away from being a fair system, and clear promises have been broken.

chiefdave

You were promised to be in the third priority group with a semi final ticket and that's what you've got.

You can get them from the 8th they aren't on general sale until the 13th.

If you're claiming you only went to early rounds because you thought it would entitle you to a final ticket where did the club state that when those tickets were on sale?

skyblue1991

Now I've had time to think about it 6 per season ticket is excessive.

If reduced to 4 (basically a family per season ticket) then I would think it's fairer.

I hope I'll be able to get tickets when on sale to home match stubs.

Calista

You were promised to be in the third priority group with a semi final ticket and that's what you've got.
If you're claiming you only went to early rounds because you thought it would entitle you to a final ticket where did the club state that when those tickets were on sale?

Where did I say that? We have stubs from the early rounds because we are supporters and we go whenever we can! Last week we were promised 2nd priority, and on that basis I confidently shelled out a lot of money on rail tickets. They reneged on that this afternoon, and now I find have no priority whatsoever over someone who hasn’t been all season (or maybe ever) and simply buys a ticket for one of the next two matches. And if that person wins the online race on 8th March, they can get 6. Tickets will sell out on that morning IMO. Doesn’t matter if I’m wrong on that tbh, the point is the club has made no attempt to distinguish between proper (non-ST) CCFC supporters and the rest of humanity.

wingy

Brought this up last night, If getting a ticket for Semi, League games post qualification, entitles priority over general sale, as stated,whether implied or not tickets from earlier rounds or League games should carry at least equal weight, or it just comes across as unfair.
Those stubs show a level of commitment above the opportunist follow on from here or the semi. JMO.

Speng

Just a thought ...
people are worried about getting final tickets ,
If all these people turned up to every league game so we had approx 30 k at every home game , do you think we would be in the relegation zone ???

skyblue1991

For me I would've split is as follows:

1. Season ticket holders, JSBs & premier seats - 4 each
2. People with 5+ stubs for any CCFC home game - 2 each
3. People with 1+ Checkatrade home game - 2 each
4. People with 1+ other CCFC home game - 2 each
5. General sale

chiefdave

Why don't you just buy a match package? If you go to games anyway you'll use them (you can use all six in one game if you want) and that will put you in second priority.

stupot07

I have no issue with 6 tickets each ST....we only have 6k (don't believe its that high) ST holders, the majority won't buy all 6.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

I have no issue with 6 tickets each ST....we only have 6k (don't believe its that high) ST holders, the majority won't buy all 6.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Very true and people like me are considering the £60 tickets. Can't be many City fans with £360 floating around doing nowt.

Brylowes

Jog on and do one
ST holders should get priority, but why do they get enough to take their parents, their wives parents,
And great auntie Dorris.

Users who are viewing this thread