6 final tickets per STH (1 Viewer)

scottccfc

would anyone be able to get me 2 tickets from there allocation please for me and my 4 year old?

SKYBLUES90

I honestly don't know what the panic is all about, there will be tickets for anyone who wants to go, we have an allocation of 40k FFS

scottccfc

Took him a few times this year, he loves it...took him to Cambridge too he was in a mood with me about taking him for a week afterwards!!
If only just stopped working every Saturday so I will be looking into season tickets for us next year

AStonesThrow

Took him a few times this year, he loves it...took him to Cambridge too he was in a mood with me about taking him for a week afterwards!!
If only just stopped working every Saturday so I will be looking into season tickets for us next year
Yeah mine does too, knows all the songs, sings them at nursery apparently. Yeah think we'll be ST next year. Which block do you usually sit?

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

scottccfc

Yeah mine does too, knows all the songs, sings them at nursery apparently. Yeah think we'll be ST next year. Which block do you usually sit?

Block 23 typically... its awesome to see him passionate about ccfc,
Where do you guys usually sit?

shmmeee

would anyone be able to get me 2 tickets from there allocation please for me and my 4 year old?

Dammit mine's 7, not going to beat a 4 year old, they're way cuter.

But if anyone does have three spare I will tell Grendel I love him. Don't want to risk it now any fucker who has ever been to a game has the same priority and there's 36,000 tickets ahead of me in the queue.

scottccfc

I didn't take him last week but his face when I told we won was priceless...just need to make sure I get the tickets now

scottccfc

Dammit mine's 7, not going to beat a 4 year old, they're way cuter.

But if anyone does have three spare I will tell Grendel I love him. Don't want to risk it now any fucker who has ever been to a game has the same priority and there's 36,000 tickets ahead of me in the queue.

I hope this Wembley trip puts the enthusiasm into the kids like the premier league wins done for me

Brylowes

Block 23 typically... its awesome to see him passionate about ccfc,
Where do you guys usually sit?
Yeah its brilliant isn't it. We're usually over toward block 14/15, he loves the noise, songs etc

Hmmm, are you guy's talking about CCFC and the Ricoh?

Seriously though it's really good to hear about new people getting involved, when most long time
Supporters are giving up.
In fact I'm amazed.

scottccfc

He doesn't care too much for the performance on the pitch as long as he see's sky blue Sam and shares a pie at half time

AStonesThrow

I didn't take him last week but his face when I told we won was priceless...just need to make sure I get the tickets now
Ahh bless. We were there, block 14, he was amazed with the noise and happiness. Not often we can say that about the ricoh now

AStonesThrow

Hmmm, are you guy's talking about CCFC and the Ricoh?

Seriously though it's really good to hear about new people getting involved, when most long time
Supporters are giving up.
In fact I'm amazed.
Haha yeah. Been going up to see city since I was young with my grandad. Now my four year old is probably more passionate than most

scottccfc

Ahh bless. We were there, block 14, he was amazed with the noise and happiness. Not often we can say that about the ricoh now

I bet , I assume your planning to go Wembley, I'm thinking of an overnight stay so he can savour it more ( other half works for a hotel chain so cheap rooms)

AStonesThrow

I bet , I assume your planning to go Wembley, I'm thinking of an overnight stay so he can savour it more ( other half works for a hotel chain so cheap rooms)
Yeah hoping to go, all depends on ticket availability for us. We'll probably end up coaching or training it. Not sure work would let me have the Monday off for football reasons

scottccfc

Yeah hoping to go, all depends on ticket availability for us. We'll probably end up coaching or training it. Not sure work would let me have the Monday off for football reasons

Too true we'll be staying over Saturday night as it's the better halfs birthday on the monday

Brylowes

He told you about six posts ago he's looking to go to Wemberleee.
Relax you'll get tickets, then you can concentrate on getting STs for next season.;)

Brylowes

I've got a ST so I don't really care to be honest
Sums up all that's wrong with a lot of people today, Smug c**t,
Only saving grace is I doubt you'll be taking your full allocation of 6 tickets, as I can't for
A second" imagine you know anyone willing to sit anywhere near you for 90 mins.:emoji_middle_finger:

SKYBLUES90

Sums up all that's wrong with a lot of people today, Smug c**t,
Only saving grace is I doubt you'll be taking your full allocation of 6 tickets, as I can't for
A second" imagine you know anyone willing to sit anywhere near you for 90 mins.:emoji_middle_finger:

If you look back at why I put that you'll see I wasn't being smug, I originally said I don't understand the panic we have an allocation of 40k anyone who has any interest in the city will have chance to get tickets (you only need to have been to one home game this season to get priority before general sale)

My comment was aimed at people who are jumping on the band wagon who have no interest in Coventry but want a visit to Wembley and suddenly feel they deserve a ticket.

And who's the c**t for presuming you know anything about me, I'll enjoy my tickets with the 11 other people I'll be going with. Good luck trying to get a ticket

Calista

Why don't you just buy a match package? If you go to games anyway you'll use them (you can use all six in one game if you want) and that will put you in second priority.

I realise you’re making helpful suggestions CD, and I did think about buying a Match Package. They don’t appear to offer any meaningful saving this year, which is why we didn’t bother at the start of the season. But I see you can at least now buy them online (that wasn’t possible last season, you had to go to the Butts, in my case TWICE because they had decided to take the day off the first time I went, and forgotten to mention on the website they’d be closed).

However, we are a mixture of ticket types, and you can only buy packages for a specific age group. The others simply can’t make most of the remaining games, so the upshot is that I’d end up going to several of the matches on my own, and that’s not great in my circumstances. I’d be bounced into buying a package I can’t realistically use, when we’ve already met the (much fairer) criteria the club published last week. Having published it, they should have bloody stuck to it.

In an earlier post you said “Couldn't care less if the bandwagons don't get tickets”, and I know what you mean. But IMO the club, by today’s U-turn, have boosted the bandwagons enormously.

Brylowes

Ha
If you look back at why I put that you'll see I wasn't being smug, I originally said I don't understand the panic we have an allocation of 40k anyone who has any interest in the city will have chance to get tickets (you only need to have been to one home game this season to get priority before general sale)

My comment was aimed at people who are jumping on the band wagon who have no interest in Coventry but want a visit to Wembley and suddenly feel they deserve a ticket.

And who's the c**t for presuming you know anything about me, I'll enjoy my tickets with the 11 other people I'll be going with. Good luck trying to get a ticket
Had 5 STs 1975-80 with parents and brother before moving away, went whenever I could upto The age of 17,
round trip of 340 miles for a home game done between 350 & 400 home games In last 30 years.
I've almost given up supporting this "busted flush" masquerading as a professional football club, if it wasn't
For the fact I've brought my lad up as a skyblue I wouldn't give a fuck about Wembley.
We are going, hotel is booked and if we get tickets Ok, if not 'so what we'll make sure we enjoy it anyway.

But it's your Fucking attitude that gets my goat, you've two lads posting on here obviously desperate for
Tickets for them and their kids, and you go "well I don't really care because I've got a ST"
If I shut my eyes I can almost picture you with your thumbs in your ears sticking your tongue out giving
It Na Na, Na Na Na. :emoji_angry:

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Jesus, there's an allocation of 40k - Everyone who wants a ticket will odds on get one!

All in all, sobs stories and excuses aside, the only people that should be absolutely guaranteed tickets, no matter what, are the 8-10k hardcore up the Ricoh most weeks this season - from a non season ticket holder. Everyone else is pretty much just in the free for all...and on the plus side, I don't think there will be many complaints when it's only 6 tickets per ST for Grimsby away next year??

If you think this is bad for tickets: I have an England Away membership (£75 for the pleasure) but because I'm below the cap number required to get guaranteed tickets, I just get my name chucked in the ballot pot for each away game - didn't get Germany Away tickets (although I'd already got flights and hotel) but got Scotland away tickets. It's just the luck of the draw with tickets and you take it on the chin!

Brylowes

Jesus, there's an allocation of 40k - Everyone who wants a ticket will odds on get one!

All in all, sobs stories and excuses aside, the only people that should be absolutely guaranteed tickets, no matter what, are the 8-10k hardcore up the Ricoh most weeks this season - from a non season ticket holder. Everyone else is pretty much just in the free for all...and on the plus side, I don't think there will be many complaints when it's only 6 tickets per ST for Grimsby away next year??

If you think this is bad for tickets: I have an England Away membership (£75 for the pleasure) but because I'm below the cap number required to get guaranteed tickets, I just get my name chucked in the ballot pot for each away game - didn't get Germany Away tickets (although I'd already got flights and hotel) but got Scotland away tickets. It's just the luck of the draw with tickets and you take it on the chin!
Absolutely agree, I know people in Coventry inc 6 relatives who have STs, but I'll wait
For general sale, never thought I'd be like this but I'm honestly not that bothered.
It was his childish, selfish attitude I took exception too.
The way I'm feeling if we get the tickets I'll probably stay in the pub and watch it.

M&B Stand

The FA got more Germany tickets, if you ain't got one, ring them.

aloisiwouldhavescored

We have both got ST's so will be going online on Monday morning and we hope to get 60 quid tickets. Couple of friends have asked us to get them 4 tickets but they want the 36 quid ones. Anyone know when booking online can you get them in different parts of the ground or do the seats have to be all together?
Also do you have to give any info about the other people (names/addresses etc)?

covcity4life

We have both got ST's so will be going online on Monday morning and we hope to get 60 quid tickets. Couple of friends have asked us to get them 4 tickets but they want the 36 quid ones. Anyone know when booking online can you get them in different parts of the ground or do the seats have to be all together?

i asked the club this and they have not responded yet. if people are helping others out they need to be able to book in different categories

Gosford Green

I have not had a season ticket since 2012-2013, and I have walked up and paid cash since.

The Checkatrade or whatever it was before has never sold out Wembley yet so I guess they will just keep opening sections if demand is there.

Calista

I have not had a season ticket since 2012-2013, and I have walked up and paid cash since.

The Checkatrade or whatever it was before has never sold out Wembley yet so I guess they will just keep opening sections if demand is there.
As I understand it, CCFC will have a finite allocation of just under 40,000. This is a much bigger city than you’d normally expect to be competing in this match, and after decades without a big event my feeling is that we will sell out regardless of the pitiful state of the club. Could be wrong.

chiefdave

Anyone know when booking online can you get them in different parts of the ground or do the seats have to be all together?
You don't have to use all your allocation in one order so you can just do separate orders for different parts of the ground.
If you're using a season ticket holders allocation they have to be on your account but past that I don't think I've ever been asked for anymore details when buying more.

As I understand it, CCFC will have a finite allocation of just under 40,000. This is a much bigger city than you’d normally expect to be competing in this match, and after decades without a big event my feeling is that we will sell out regardless of the pitiful state of the club. Could be wrong.
I think it will be restricted by segregation. So max 44000

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread