6th signing - Dominic Hyam (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Defender from Reading.

Had a loan spell at you've guessed it Portsmouth amongst other clubs.

Nick

Administrator
Interesting he is set to go into the under 23's and battle for a place.

What does this mean for Harries?

Edgey95

Tall lad, think He's starting for the u23s. Good to see some early business though

CCFC_Charlie

Development/back-up player, don't imagine he will feature much in the league unless he seriously impresses or we are unlucky with injuries.

SlowerThanPlatt

Harries will be leaving most likely. Big clubs like Liverpool and Spurs have an interest in him and I can't see him playing much for us next season.

SuperFred

"It is understood he and O’Brien are part of Robins’ plans to build a squad and club, not just the first team."

Suggests the new keeper won't be number one as well, good to see a squad being built.

steve82

Seems more of a player to ease in over time rather than straight in.
Loan spells at Portsmouth, Dagenham and Aldershot
Hard to call this one but surely a positive building a squad of our own players if this ones officially announced.
Id like a experienced head at the back now we've signed a inexperienced keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

i wonder if that is it for cbs now? i doubt he would waste a loan solely on u23 squad. i imagine he will be on subs bench every game.

covcity4life

Seems more of a player to ease in over time rather than straight in.
Loan spells at Portsmouth, Dagenham and Aldershot
Hard to call this one but surely a positive building a squad of our own players if this ones officially announced.
Id like a experienced head at the back now we've signed a inexperienced keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john ruddy?

pipedream i know

Covstu

All positive but they cannot sustain this volume of intake without some being exited. Clearly the window is not officially open so start selling yet but it is inevitable.

Garryb80

Sounds like a back up central defender as well as one for the future. Imagine he will play cup games and be on the bench to begin with.

Garryb80

All positive but they cannot sustain this volume of intake without some being exited. Clearly the window is not officially open so start selling yet but it is inevitable.
But I genuinely wouldn't object to any sales of the remaining players. Willis would fetch a decent fee and is replaceable, Stevenson isn't in the first choice team as it is and would again fetch a fee same with Harries.

ccfchoi87

Signings like this one make me think the budget is nowhere near as bad as people make out. If our budget was so tight we wouldn't waste in on 'fringe' players. I understand we need depth but that wouldn't be the priority if we had a tiny budget.

Nick

Administrator
Signings like this one make me think the budget is nowhere near as bad as people make out. If our budget was so tight we wouldn't waste in on 'fringe' players. I understand we need depth but that wouldn't be the priority if we had a tiny budget.

The budget is bad if he was going after players out of our range.

Captain Dart

At this rate they'll be a first team before the friendlies start.

ccfcway

Hyam, Harries, Willis, Turnbull.

Could well be 1 in 1 out for CB's after this

Users who are viewing this thread