7.30 on Tuesday (2 Viewers)

rob9872

Probably has been the same for all Checkatrade games, but I noticed the time on the ticket and wanted to share in case anyone else like me had been expecting 7.45.

Don't know if I did it wrong but have paid now so possibly too late, but paid £5 for my daughter can anyone confirm? As a JSB she gets a free season ticket but I was charged £5 for her on this fixture as only options were Adult, Senior or Under 21.

skybluepm2

7:30 ko is correct, not sure why they do it for the Checkatrade when night games have always traditonally 7:45. Not ideal for me personally getting back from London but getting back 15 minutes earlier after the game is always a bonus

Unless we go to the dreaded lottery of penalties that is!!

rob9872

No idea mate - first one I'll have been to! :)

pastythegreat

Swansea was 7.30 if I remember rightly! But our other games have been 7.45.
I think some teams in the competition (much like all of Boltons widweek games including league) have trialled 7.30 to try and get more kids up the ground for games at a cheaper than normal price. Not sure how 15 mins make all that much difference though tbf.
My lads bed time is normally 8pm. Weather we kick off at 7.30 or 7.15, it still finishes after his bed time!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Adge

7:30 ko is correct, not sure why they do it for the Checkatrade when night games have always traditonally 7:45. Not ideal for me personally getting back from London but getting back 15 minutes earlier after the game is always a bonus

Unless we go to the dreaded lottery of penalties that is!!
Penalties? Your hoping squire!

Users who are viewing this thread