7 points away from safety and bottom (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

Honestly cannot remember the last time I heard that about us.

Absolutely desperate and utterly depressing.

Still holding out some hope that we can get ourselves out of this mess.

Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Yeah we're fucked. The most depressing thing is that you know that the story isn't going to change in league two without wholesale change and that has to start at the top.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I think we're fucked I'm afraid mate.

Would take a miracle to save us now, the only chance we might have is if we sign a few forward players in the next week who are any good.

I can see the opposite happening though, we'll sell two players at the death during the transfer window, and it'll be the final nail in the coffin.

mrtrench

Cheer up! We won't be playing a massive club like Fleetwood Town every week.

4waspsting

Dont worry i stopped that 20 years ago, its much better for your health,probably one of the biggest clubs thats fallen from grace, its all down to bad management , too many people have had their hands on the Gravy train.

ajsccfc

Add another 'fucked' over here.

Did we put up a better fight last relegation or was it like this too? I really can't remember much of that season.

Otis

I said a while back I think that was it.

With one week and a bit to to in the transfer window do we now try and *buy* players to keep us up, or just realise our fate and go for those for a League Two campaign?

*Buy (lol!!!)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Add another 'fucked' over here.

Did we put up a better fight last relegation or was it like this too? I really can't remember much of that season.
It was similar, we were stranded at the bottom at Christmas time. Had a little good spell and clawed ourselves back into contention for staying up. We then have ourselves a genuine chance at survival and bottled it and didn't win another game for the rest of the season.

Evo1883

I'm sorry but slade has approached this all wrong .
How can you set up so negatively at home when you are desperate for wins , 5 AT THE BACK , playing Andy fucking rose upfront with Jodie Jones second half and lump the ball forward all game hoping for a goal so you can then defend the lead and hope you hold out .
We drew at posh and against Bolton by trying to defend leads when we are NOT good enough to do so for such long periods , we inevitably concede.
Stevenson and Reilly May aswell have been sat in the telegraph stand they were so deep all game , the team are currently playing the worst brand of football I have seen in my entire life watching city , it is truly abysmal

Gazolba

I'm sorry but slade has approached this all wrong .
How can you set up so negatively at home when you are desperate for wins , 5 AT THE BACK , playing Andy fucking rose upfront with Jodie Jones second half and lump the ball forward all game hoping for a goal so you can then defend the lead and hope you hold out .
<snip>
But if it had come off, people would be saying he is a master tactician!

Terry Gibson's perm

I have said it a few times but I think we will be down with five games to go.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Honestly cannot remember the last time I heard that about us.

Absolutely desperate and utterly depressing.

Still holding out some hope that we can get ourselves out of this mess.

Anyone else?

Now here's the thing , can anyone see 4 worst teams in league one ?
Because I can't, so relegation it is then.
Thanks Fisher, Thanks Sisu. :rage:

no_loyalty

Now relying on a young kid from Derby to score the goals to keep us up

Hugh Jarse

With only a few days until the transfer window closes, what half decent player in their right mind would consider coming to us?

Yep, you're right..........none!

We are fukced!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Need to achieve over 52% of the remaining points left this season simply to stay up. We have achieved 26% so far.

Just don't see this squad achieving that even with the addition of a couple more players.

lifeskyblue

Need to achieve over 52% of the remaining points left this season simply to stay up. We have achieved 26% so far.

Well that's cheered me up no end.

Seriously though with what we saw today I'm not convinced we will get the 26%

PUSB

Otis

Just don't see this squad achieving that even with the addition of a couple more players.
Yep. A couple of players is like patching over a leaky boat when we clearly need a new boat.

Hadji's_Goatee

Forget players and hope of turning it around. With SISU the only place we're going is down and out of existence. This is what they want. Take us to the brink and wind us up. Why? Because they restructured the debt so AVRO is our creditor. All club assets, aka training ground will be sold, so SISU can line their pockets one last time. We knew this 10 years ago. Their business model is to restructure debt and asset strip, that's what this nasty hedge fund does - its all they know. Bye bye CCFC, RIP. Cayman Island con men mother fudgers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread