7 Scholars sign new terms. (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Good news to see they have signed hopefully they can be used sparingly as we tear away at the top

skybluesam66

seven academy scholars have joined the professional ranks
All eight of the players have started their training full time with the City squad

who's doing the counting ?

vow

seven academy scholars have joined the professional ranks
All eight of the players have started their training full time with the City squad

who's doing the counting ?
Ha, yea, exactly what I thought too.

Nick

Administrator
Good news :)

Tom Bayliss and Under 18s top scorer Jordan Ponticelli accepted contract terms before the Christmas period.

Defenders Reece Ford, Jak Hickman, Chris Camwell and Jordan Thompson plus midfielder Kyle Finn have now all agreed their first professional contracts with the Sky Blues.

6 Generations

This is excellent news.

Our academy is producing some good prospects.

Hopefully Mark Robins can integrate 1 or 2 in to the first team squad this season.

SkyBlue79

I'm feeling strange... I think it might be real pre-season confidence, I've never experienced it before. Either that or its wind...

Positive new players on sensible contracts and keeping hold of decent academy prospects, with a chance to properly introduce them to the first team... Can't wait to see the team in action again and I've almost forgotten most of last seasons performances!

Users who are viewing this thread