7th signing (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

Might as well continue the tradition as its worked so far. Who's next then? Given these two have been announced early I'm hoping for a 5 o'clock treat. It's also Thursday tomorrow so there's guaranteed to be news tomorrow!

oucho

Please not McPake, fucking hell no....

Paxman II

Given you bring people into the football club who are better than what you already have then I'm a little surprised by some of these signings.
In the manager we trust though...lets hope he's getting this right.

Captain Dart

F**k I'm running out of fingers. I may soon lose count.

coop

Given you bring people into the football club who are better than what you already have then I'm a little surprised by some of these signings.
In the manager we trust though...lets hope he's getting this right.
Not being funny what we had last season was a very poor team no strength no bite we are league 2 and most of these player's have played in this awfully hard league so I'm impressed so far.

oucho

When did he have a good game for us?

you'd hardly call him a consistently quality performer. Yes he was injured a lot but that was part of the problem.

steve82

Michael smith anyone? 6 ft 4 target man, contract expired. Good age too

Still got another year at Portsmouth ain't he? The lad who went on loan to Northampton in January, as Eion Doyle our January target went to Pompey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfchoi87

Still got another year at Portsmouth ain't he? The lad who went on loan to Northampton in January, as Eion Doyle our January target went to Pompey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says on some website it expires this year it could easily be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread