A catalyst or not? (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

With all the hype surrounding the Crewe game, many people are saying things like "look what it did for Southampton" .

Was wondering should we get beat over two legs could it have the opposite effect?

BurbageSkyBlues

I think we will draw tomorrow, win away.

And beat Yeovil on Saturday.

A draw in the first leg will refocus the importance of the league. Robins will use any result to fire them up, for the next games.

And the fans are responding to this resilience.

Diehard Si

The focus has to be the league.

I want us to get to Wembley winning the playoffs. A dress rehearsal would be nice in April though, but focus has to be the league.

Macca

The jpt is a big jolly that I suspect is bigger for us than the players. Should we not get through I don t think they will be affected and we will soon forget about it

shmmeee

Good practice for the play offs if nothing else. Both the two legged semi and the final at Wembley.

Grendel

With all the hype surrounding the Crewe game, many people are saying things like "look what it did for Southampton" .

Was wondering should we get beat over two legs could it have the opposite effect?

Can't see it having any real effect either way. It's a side show. Only concern is if any key players get injured.

Brighton Sky Blue

There are 2 things lacking in our play at the moment-ruthlessness in front of goal, and defending of set pieces. Either is manageable by itself but in combination it gives opposition every chance of sneaking a result; success in all competitions will be decided by how effectively we can master it.

covcity4life

of course it can be a catylst

WINNING a tournament. our players are not used to being winners and it will only give them confidence to continue being winners

skybluejelly

i know this is not nice for people without tickets ..but i am glad people are desperate for tickets ..hopefully we put on a good display tonight all those that attend tonights game go on about it to everyone who didn't attend and then hopefully they are desperate enough to buy a ticket against yeovil...be good to have at least 15,000 against yeovil but i doubt it.

ccfcway

The jpt is a big jolly that I suspect is bigger for us than the players. Should we not get through I don t think they will be affected and we will soon forget about it

Dont agree, Robins has already said they havent stopped talking about it. "they all want to be in the team for this one"

I bet Baker didnt sleep last night at the thought of leading out his team to a full Ricoh.

They will be up for this one !

Users who are viewing this thread