A Cunning Plan (1 Viewer)

Hadenough

If we are to start next season still being ms-managed by SiSu all we need to do is.........Nothing...don't buy S/Tickets or Match tickets and stay away...Simples
The sight of a game being player with no Home fans (home fans haha) would be reported all over the media and the bad publicity and more importantly lack of revenue would force SiSu to go....anyone up for it?

Sba180

I agree. Im purely away only until they go. Can't help feel it'll damage the club more than it will SISU though...

Hadenough

Just read it and apolgise for going over the same points...but I guess its better we repeat it rather than not make it at all...I genuinely believe this is the only course of action that would work and (imo) anyone that does attend or buy anything will be letting the side down

cue hysteria

WillieStanley

Just read it and apolgise for going over the same points...but I guess its better we repeat it rather than not make it at all...I genuinely believe this is the only course of action that would work and (imo) anyone that does attend or buy anything will be letting the side down

cue hysteria

Unfortunately, I'll be letting the side down.

ccfcway

Unfortunately, I'll be letting the side down.

fair play to you !

to travel to home matches in a 4/5th empty ground outside Cov takes some real doing. Not sure who is making the right stand, but in all honestly, in situations like this, you just need to do what you feel is right

Hadenough

I agree. Im purely away only until they go. Can't help feel it'll damage the club more than it will SISU though...

define 'the club'
how can the sham that has replaced 'the club' be damaged any more? what's left to lose?
players ? ground? Quality manager? dignity?

Usually i'm against this sort of thing, because SISU wouldnt usually care, it would be the players on that pitch suffering when they see no fans backing them up, no 12th man. But this time, i'm biting my lip and staying away, as much as it kills me to do it to the lads, but its our only shot at getting these C-Units out, we're running out of options

Hadenough

Usually i'm against this sort of thing, because SISU wouldnt usually care, it would be the players on that pitch suffering when they see no fans backing them up, no 12th man. But this time, i'm biting my lip and staying away, as much as it kills me to do it to the lads, but its our only shot at getting these C-Units out, we're running out of options

Normal protests are ignored because the owners just look down from there Ivory tower and snigger because you have paid them to turn up and protest.....I genuinly believe no real Cov fan wants to boycott the matches but it's the ONLY action we have left and it would Work

The point is correct but can we really wait till next season. What damage could they do in the close season eg Moving home games, committing to a ridiculous new stadium and further reducing squad quality etc.

covlad1986

If we do start next season with these Twats in charge I wont be going to get a season ticket but I will attend away matches to show my support to the players.

letsallsingtogether

HERE HERE:claping hands::claping hands:
If we do start next season with these Twats in charge I wont be going to get a season ticket but I will attend away matches to show my support to the players.

Mucca Mad Boys

I wonder how many people will be boycotting if we have a stormer and are winning a large % of games 'home' and away, wherever we play and whoever is in charge.

@richh87

Back the team in numbers AWAY from 'home'. That way prospective owners will see we have good support - just hate evil SISU.

@richh87

I wonder how many people will be boycotting if we have a stormer and are winning a large % of games 'home' and away, wherever we play and whoever is in charge.

Unlikely scenario, and IMO people will still stay away rather than support 'Walsall City'

italiahorse

If we are to start next season still being ms-managed by SiSu all we need to do is.........Nothing...don't buy S/Tickets or Match tickets and stay away...Simples
The sight of a game being player with no Home fans (home fans haha) would be reported all over the media and the bad publicity and more importantly lack of revenue would force SiSu to go....anyone up for it?

i'll be at the Ricoh supporting my team regardless whos in charge.
I'll be at all the away games regardless whos in charge.
If Home games are not at the Ricoh I will not bother home or away.

Sba180

define 'the club'
how can the sham that has replaced 'the club' be damaged any more? what's left to lose?
players ? ground? Quality manager? dignity?

By club i mean coventry city fc. I want a coventry city to follow as do you and everyone else on this forum. I suspect you knew what i was getting at

SkyBlueSwiss

Dream on mate. Are you forgetting that we are going to start next season the way we started the relegation season; playing the academy! No chance we will be "having a stormer" and quite likely we will be relegation favourites again if nothing changes (and that is not taking into consideration any potential points deductions when we come out of administration).

Leamington Pete

Refusing to go to any more games and give the club any more money is a drastic move which would ultimately strangle the club, but haven't we now got to the stage where euthanasia is the only answer? The club is dying, - we must surely still be haemorrhaging money with no notable incomes as it is - yet SISU are still stubbornly hanging on like a sick animal refusing to die. With an old pet sometimes the kindest solution is to put it out of its misery, and this is the one thing we can do. Liquidation would destroy SISU’s hold on the club and open the door to new owners and a positive future. The consequence of having to start again in the Conference would be hard to take, but is surely better than what we’re heading for at the moment?

Let's face it, plans to play elsewhere will kill the club anyway. Maybe we have no choice but to speed the process up.

SkyBlueSwiss

Why are people scared of non-league football?
Ask Nonleagueherewecome and some others on here who follow non-league football regularly and you might get a pleasant surprise, and you might even think the drop could be worth it to start again and get rid of this 40-year-old mess we are in that will never end unless this happens.
(mind you, I live in Switzerland, and my local team plays in a league that is so low I don't think they could get into the bottom league of English football and survive, so maybe my viewpoint is a bit squewed!)

rupert_bear

Just don't buy any merchandise and don't buy in advance i.e season tickets,, get there a little earlier and pay on the day, makes it difficult for the club to plan ahead security wise. The constant threat of demos would cost as the club will have to decide whether to have a police presence or not which is very costly to the club.

WillieStanley

fair play to you !

to travel to home matches in a 4/5th empty ground outside Cov takes some real doing. Not sure who is making the right stand, but in all honestly, in situations like this, you just need to do what you feel is right

Wow!! We're finally starting to stick together!! [edit: by which I mean the supporters generally] I was expecting to get hounded for that comment, I very nearly didn't leave it!! You are totally right.

I won't be renewing if we play outside of Coventry but going to the football is so important to my daughter and I. At 4 years old I just don't think she'd understand, and in fact I feel a duty to protect her from all this rubbish in the hope that by the time she can understand, things will be better. I need to keep things as normal as possible, so that means buying the new shirt for her whenever it comes out and going to the matches we can.

SBTrust membership and anything else I can do to help towards resolving this issue, I will get involved in, but even if CCFC as we know it is robbed from us, I can't take it away from my daughter!!

Users who are viewing this thread