A Day we will never forget - Enjoy! (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Hi guys,

I've been joyfully sifting through every picture and video clip from last Sunday. The day was a day for the fans. So I thought it only right to create a video from the fans perspective.

I've edited a video to show goals from the many different perspectives and the massive emotional response from the terraces (posh seats!!). Some of the reactions to the goals are mind blowing. It just shows what we could have here if...Well, you know!

I start welling up every time it gets to 3min 30seconds!! However, I am a bit of a wuss!

Hope you enjoy it. Some of your photos and footage have been included so to be fair it's your work as well as mine peeps.

Gruff x

Brilliant work mate

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Bit late to the party, but what a fantastic video.

You should send it to the club and ask whether they will play it on the big screen before kick off at the final game of the season?

Although, not sure if that would have to be a Wasps decision, in which case you have no chance.

Covkid1968#

FFS - trying to get ready to go down the boozer for a cheeky couple and I go and watch that .Now I've got tears running down my cheeks.....made a right mess of my makeup!!! Brilliant video mate....cant wait to show my son when he wakes up...

gruffskyblue

FFS - trying to get ready to go down the boozer for a cheeky couple and I go and watch that .Now I've got tears running down my cheeks.....made a right mess of my makeup!!! Brilliant video mate....cant wait to show my son when he wakes up...

Best reply so far! Sorry about the make-up!!

Users who are viewing this thread