A Deal, what do you think? (1 Viewer)

RFC

If ACL & SISU are to blame then so are the Council, BIG TIME IMHO!

simple_simon

SISU have already asked ACL for a run off deal of 3 years and this was rejected.
The only way CCFC will return to the Ricoh is under new ownership.
As for TF being replaced, JS is calling the shots, so replacing him with ANO will not solve the problem

When did they? Its a new company now.
Tim going will help everything as he is not trusted

Godiva

The idea is very good.
It's a nice compromise - one that will keep us at the Ricoh while both ccfc and ACL prepare for the future.

If we want to compete in this league, we will likely need to exploit the FFP regulation to the limit. Staying at Ricoh would give Pressley more funds than going to Walsall for three years.

Someone said it would require TF removed ... well PWKH said in a direct answer to me that he would not attend a meeting with TF/sisu held and moderated by the Trust.
So actually it will probably require PWKH to be removed ... maybe both.

simple_simon

still trying to pretend sitting on the fence is a viable premise i see. This is a ridiculous plan based on a ridiculous premise. At best. All it does is get the fans of the backs off sisu and gives them precious breathing space to either get another sight signed off, or worse 3 years down the line sisu coming back and whinging how this rent is far too high for a blue square team!

When will you face the fact that you cannot compromise with someone who is not prepared to compromise!

It's all very well sitting around the table from tf, and i'm sure it gives you a massive ego massage, but it is pointless if you are not taken seriously by these people. You have in the past asked a not unreasonable request to turn down the tannoy.

Now surely this would cost nothing for sisu, and would make the match day experience better for everyone, but sisu wouldn't even do that. Did they say to you they would do it? Did they even say they would consider it?

If they will not even listen to you on such a trivial matter, that could have helped relations between the fans and the owners, what makes you think they are going to consider your opinion on the day to day running of the club?

How can you not see they are playing you for mugs. It allows them the ability to say they are listening to the fans. You have been played by sisu - how can you not see this?

And when you add to that however good intentioned your idea might be, it at the very least smacks of siding with the people for what is abundantly clear a significant proportion of the fans consider the enemy. Sure you are entitled to your own opinion, but as a member of the board, you run the risk of people mistaking your personal view for that of your organisation.

There simply can be no more compromise with sisu. We give they take. Have sisu budged even one inch since this all came out? If anything they have become even more intransigent - which in itself is an achievement!

A hedge fund can only be hurt in the wallet. Sisu are riding rough shod over the fans. Is there any evidence from day one they have taken the fans views into consideration?

I'm sorry but it is a ridiculous proposition. If sisu were prepared to compromise then maybe it would have credence, but all it would do is prolong this whole sorry story!

Actions need to be done and done now! No delays! Shouldn't need a poll every time you have to make a decision. As an elected board you supposedly have a mandate to make decisions for your group.

Certainly the longer you delay the more you expose yourselves to criticism.

But that's up to you ultimately.

the wanker is back!

simple_simon

still trying to pretend sitting on the fence is a viable premise i see. This is a ridiculous plan based on a ridiculous premise. At best. All it does is get the fans of the backs off sisu and gives them precious breathing space to either get another sight signed off, or worse 3 years down the line sisu coming back and whinging how this rent is far too high for a blue square team!

When will you face the fact that you cannot compromise with someone who is not prepared to compromise!

It's all very well sitting around the table from tf, and i'm sure it gives you a massive ego massage, but it is pointless if you are not taken seriously by these people. You have in the past asked a not unreasonable request to turn down the tannoy.

Now surely this would cost nothing for sisu, and would make the match day experience better for everyone, but sisu wouldn't even do that. Did they say to you they would do it? Did they even say they would consider it?

If they will not even listen to you on such a trivial matter, that could have helped relations between the fans and the owners, what makes you think they are going to consider your opinion on the day to day running of the club?

How can you not see they are playing you for mugs. It allows them the ability to say they are listening to the fans. You have been played by sisu - how can you not see this?

And when you add to that however good intentioned your idea might be, it at the very least smacks of siding with the people for what is abundantly clear a significant proportion of the fans consider the enemy. Sure you are entitled to your own opinion, but as a member of the board, you run the risk of people mistaking your personal view for that of your organisation.

There simply can be no more compromise with sisu. We give they take. Have sisu budged even one inch since this all came out? If anything they have become even more intransigent - which in itself is an achievement!

A hedge fund can only be hurt in the wallet. Sisu are riding rough shod over the fans. Is there any evidence from day one they have taken the fans views into consideration?

I'm sorry but it is a ridiculous proposition. If sisu were prepared to compromise then maybe it would have credence, but all it would do is prolong this whole sorry story!

Actions need to be done and done now! No delays! Shouldn't need a poll every time you have to make a decision. As an elected board you supposedly have a mandate to make decisions for your group.

Certainly the longer you delay the more you expose yourselves to criticism.

But that's up to you ultimately.

and your idea is?

italiahorse

Just sell the stadium to the club for what its worth.

Both get a valuer in and get the value as of now.
ACL don't try and increase the price to what its value is when we reach the premier league, and forget your non SISU policy.
SISU pay the value, its cheaper than buying a new stadium and then expanding it.

It creates a package of Club and Stadium which SISU can get into the Premier league and sell at a profit and move on.

Simple really.

SkyblueBazza

ACL don't try and increase the price to what its value is when we reach the premier league, and forget your non SISU policy.
SISU pay the value, its cheaper than buying a new stadium and then expanding it.

It creates a package of Club and Stadium which SISU can get into the Premier league and sell at a profit and move on.

Simple really.

So who pays for the deficit if there is one? Are the Bank supposed to just right it off? The buyer pays the deficit? The seller accepts the deficit? Not so simple!

letsallsingtogether

Never sell to Sisu we would then be really Fucked they would pay with dodgy pound coin.

Simple really.

Steve.B50

It's not good business sense for ACL not to talk to anyone including SISU.
SISU could get a better three year deal and keep fans happy by talking.

Asked TF tonight, he said they will not talk to him. I said have you tried, he said no.
ACL say they will talk to the Administrator, but he as not been I notch directly.

Someone needs to bang some heads together.

coop

didnt fisher say a while back that he had tried to talk to acl so him saying he hasnt tried to contact them, which bit is bullshit.This all getting a bit of an embarrasment for him i believe being the face of sisu

Steve.B50

didnt fisher say a while back that he had tried to talk to acl so him saying he hasnt tried to contact them, which bit is bullshit.This all getting a bit of an embarrasment for him i believe being the face of sisu

Yes I think it is, the pressure is showing

Users who are viewing this thread