A female's perspective on some of our fans (1 Viewer)

vow

Nick you may as well chuck this in off topic now. I can see it going for a while.
Indeed, it's become a bit misleading now ;)

shmmeee

I am a terrorist i guess

I never knew till the day i dared to say harmful things should be banned

Whay a bastard i am!

Considering this thread is about illegal assault at a football ground, I assume you also think we should ban live matches?

oucho

Think it's fair to say this thread has veered off topic

greys4life

Getting back to the subject matter of this thread - and the previous mention of CCTV in that vicinity, I would at least enquire, ouch.
I also hope that the perpetrator(s), if not signed up members, do occasionally look on these boards and have been studying this thread.
I'd be a bit concerned if I was them (a depressing thought.) Expect a knock at your door sometime in the near future, you inadequate shit heads.

Not sure about the CCTV but I imagine the perpetrators may well check out these boards - possibly this thread. I'm sure they would say it was just a bit of 'lads' fun and banter - it's not it's sleazy, sad and moronic.

oucho

The OP seemed more concerned about illegal drugs than he did his wife being sexually assaulted at a football match which still hasn't been reported has it?
Where the fuck did i say anything like that???

skybluebeduff

Where the fuck did i say anything like that???
Have you reported the sexual assault on your wife????
Should drugs be legalised?

You find that more criminal than what happened to your wife at the game, because if you never, you would of reported it the the club, and police. It's a serious allegation you've made.

Very disturbing to know that a women has been groped at a game and it's not even been reported.

oucho

Have you reported the sexual assault on your wife????
Should drugs be legalised?

You find that more criminal than what happened to your wife at the game, because if you never, you would of reported it the the club, and police. It's a serious allegation you've made.

Very disturbing to know that a women has been groped at a game and it's not even been reported.
It is her decision, not mine. It happened to her and not me. We talked about reporting it and she said she didn't want to. That's her prerogative - she's not my chattel who has to go along with what I say - it's up to her.

oucho

Girlfriend, not wife but I probably caused that confusion by colloquially calling her "Mrs Oucho", "the Mrs" ,etc

skybluebeduff

I can only offer you my apologies if I offended you.
I just actually hate the thought that those cunts have got away with it and most likely will do it again.

oucho

I can only offer you my apologies if I offended you.
I just actually hate the thought that those cunts have got away with it and most likely will do it again.
Accepted, Duff. Thanks

I agree 100% - apart from not wanting to cause a fuss at the time, she said she purposefully didn't look at either offender so wouldn't be able to point them out. Yes there is CCTV but she also just wants to forget about it, which is infuriating not just because of, as you say, these guys getting off scott free, but also that we've lost her as a fan for now as she's been put off.

Just at a time too when she starting to get into all things CCFC, after a first few games where she found it very boring. She was starting to ask things like "is Jones playing", "why is Burge back in the team", "will xxx friend be in the pub before the game?" etc which I took as encouraging signs she was starting to take an interest and thus becoming a really good CCFC travelling companion rather than just a girlfriend dragged along for the day. Now that's been lost, SmileyCOV is going to come to some games with me although it's a shame that the girlfriend can't come too.

Nick

Administrator
Accepted, Duff. Thanks

I agree 100% - apart from not wanting to cause a fuss at the time, she said she purposefully didn't look at either offender so wouldn't be able to point them out. Yes there is CCTV but she also just wants to forget about it, which is infuriating not just because of, as you say, these guys getting off scott free, but also that we've lost her as a fan for now as she's been put off.

Just at a time too when she starting to get into all things CCFC, after a first few games where she found it very boring. She was starting to ask things like "is Jones playing", "why is Burge back in the team", "will xxx friend be in the pub before the game?" etc which I took as encouraging signs she was starting to take an interest and thus becoming a really good CCFC travelling companion rather than just a girlfriend dragged along for the day. Now that's been lost, SmileyCOV is going to come to some games with me although it's a shame that the girlfriend can't come too.

You both have an xxx friend you meet in the pub before games?

The story deepens.

oucho

You both have an xxx friend you meet in the pub before games?

The story deepens.
Yes and if you look closely enough you can see him in the Chesterfield train station video!

SkyBlueScottie

Took the mrs on Saturday, we are/were also planning to go to Cambridge a week on Sat and Luton in a few weeks' time. She seemed uncomfortable and distracted for much of the second half and on the way home she said she didn't want to go to Cambridge or Luton any more, had changed her mind. I'l lstill be going but she's not coming to another game until further notice now.

I let her calm down a bit as something had obviously gone down, but knowing her it is best to let her come out with it. Anyway, yesterday she tells me that during half time, when we were walking to the bar in the concourse with a few mates, a bloke behind her had grabbed her by the hips and "banged" her on the bum with his groin....then a few minutes later another bloke had grabbed her on the bum while were were having a few drinks.

She said that this sort of thing can be common in bars etc but she didn't say anything in case it kicked off and someone got punched (funnily enough some of the lads we were drinking with at half time were involved in the station scuffle, including the lad who bought me a pint who can be seen on the video getting punched), but I said to her that's not the point, me and the lads would have handled the situation by getting those two cretins chucked out. Yes it's up to her to call these people out (I obviously had no idea) if nobody else including stewards or police notice, but it's 2017 FFS, why can't people keep their hands to themselves??

She did say to me that she thought there was a rough edge on Sat that she hadn't seen before but it's a shame that a sometime fan has been put off from going to upcoming games due to the actions of some morons. If I see a dickhead doing that in future I won't hold back TBH

I have not read the rest of the thread as there is bound to be someone trying to make light of the matter etc. But that behaviour is absolutely out of line, in what world do they think that its acceptable or even remotely funny. I really do wish your Missus had tore a strip off of him. Hopefully it does not put her off for too long.

oucho

I have not read the rest of the thread as there is bound to be someone trying to make light of the matter etc. But that behaviour is absolutely out of line, in what world do they think that its acceptable or even remotely funny. I really do wish your Missus had tore a strip off of him. Hopefully it does not put her off for too long.
Thankfully not, in fairness. All the comments on the incidents were along the same lines as yours. Shows SBT can be a sensible bunch when appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread