A happy New Year to fellow City fans? (1 Viewer)

Generally Midfield

First time I've started a thread and am probably being naiive but is there any chance on here of City fans discussing/disagreeing/arguing but without abuse? The New Year has got off to a great start with Slade and new players so I'd wish all City fans a happy 2017 and whether it's sisu, wasps, pies, whistles or whatever else (even football!) could we maybe aim things at those who don't have CCFC's best interests at heart rather than knocking lumps out of the one set of people who do care about our club - us!

Otis

First time I've started a thread and am probably being naiive but is there any chance on here of City fans discussing/disagreeing/arguing but without abuse? The New Year has got off to a great start with Slade and new players so I'd wish all City fans a happy 2017 and whether it's sisu, wasps, pies, whistles or whatever else (even football!) could we maybe aim things at those who don't have CCFC's best interests at heart rather than knocking lumps out of the one set of people who do care about our club - us!
Totally agree.

Too much c*nts, twats, cretins, fools etc.

Surely we can all get our points across without all the abuse.

Once you start down that line there is nowhere else to go other than to perpetuate the abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread