A light for an angel (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Hi Guys .....

I am sure you have all heard about the sad story of Baby P

I m trying to arrange a mass lighting of candles for him on the 29th Nov at COVENTRY CATHEDRAL ..... 12 0'clock

And would like to ask you to join me
Lets light a candle and share prayer for this innocent little boy

skyblueprincess

have had a lot of ppl who have said they dont live in cov but will light one at the same time at home ... maybe you could do that to show your support xx

footyfrenzy

This might be a better option and will do more good, i will be sending my blue balloons

DEMONSTRATION AND BLUE BALLOONS OUTSIDE 10 DOWNING ST

ON 3RD DEC 2008 (16 months after beautiful Peter died)

AT 11.35 (time ambulance came)

UNTIL 12.20 PM (time Peter pronounced dead)

the idea for this group was first posted on the original SACK ALL MEMBERS OF HARINGEY COUNCIL THAT FAILED TO PROTECT BABY P- which with 10,000 members in 24 hours was abruptly shut down Thankfully the group is up and running again and we urge you to join it at

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35111006403#/group.php?gid=40281985862&ref=ts

I WILL INFORM ALL NATIONAL PAPERS OF THIS DATE. KINDLY WRITE YES OR NO AND WE'LL GET THIS ROLLING.

blue balloons will be released at 12.20. in memory of Peter, post them to me with ur message on them if u can't make it and we'll release them for you

Angelica Terzoli
65 Weymouth Street
London
W1G 8NU

skyblueprincess

There is also a walk threw cov city centre on DEC 13th ... from outside boots by the fountain to the council house in town ... at 12 o'clock !

skyblueprincess

Yeah right... 'cause that's gonna happen...

I think you may be surprised this has hit the nation very hard and lots of ppl care !!! i have had at least 50 e-mails of ppl who cant make it and have said they will do the same ..so yer i think it will happen !! have also had a lot of ppl e-mail to say they will be coming along !!!

Bunnykins

I've already done this in my Home for him.

Hope you are at peace little man A Baby so Brave to The end, I have Shred many tears for you.

im-confused

Did anyone else get that txt message where it said the names of the two people who did this to him, that the police were apparently hiding... it then said pass this on to as many people as you can, and spread their names to everyone..

Bunnykins

Yes, I got that Txt. And My Txt ask to Sign The Sun Newspaper petition as well.

Bunnykins

In the case of Baby p, it turns out that YET AGAIN the 'boyfriend' of the ''mother'' treated his pets with the same cruelty, before repeating it on the child......Animal cruelty needs to be taken very seriously, I watch alot of programmes on Murderers and Serial Killers and in Nearly every case profile it Turns out that Animal Cruelity as been carried out by that person in the past and is one of the first signs of ''worse to come'' in the future with these people....Including mass murderers & abusers like the above.

They Start on Animals Before moving on To Humans.

I would love to be in charge of doling out the punishment for hurting Animals/Children and I can guarantee that they wouldn't do it again! and for all the bleeding heart do - gooders that say they must have had a bad childhood, get a life!!! that is no excuse, everyone should know the difference between right and wrong, That's why there is something else after we die, a place of love and safety to help all the poor little souls, both Human and animal that have lived a loveless, cruelly treated existence in this one!

And to all those in 'prison' who have Tortured a Child or Animal, I wish misery and suffering on you for the rest of your miserable existence while you inhabit this earth!!!
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif

skyblueprincess

I have been watching and reading a lot to do on the case of baby p ...omg ... wtf is the justice system and government thinking !!!
Things have to change in this country or this will just happen all over again ... we as a nation need to be heard in my eyes ..its all good those fat cats lining them pockets and deciding what they think is right for the ppl ... BUT THEY ARE GETTING IT ALL WRONG !! god help us if we carry on this way ... There is a lot of pain and torment going on in this world but unless the ppl who r responsible for this r dealt with in the right way that will give a message to others saying we cant do things like this it will just carry on and on ... !!! its about time crime is looked upon for what it is ..i read how the same crimes committed by diff ppl r treated diff... a man stalks little girls on the Internet and rapes them ... he got 2 yrs in prison ... another man did the same and got 7 months .. what's that all about ? they destroyed a persons life forever they should be punished in a way that will stop them reoffending !!!!!! i guess wot i am try to say is ... A life for a life ...JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE DONE !!

RIP BABY P ... fly free little man you r safe in the arms of the angles now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread