A Lilac Harry Quinn... (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

Ok, now I've got everybody's attention (maybe) HMHB are in town tonite at the Empire. Tickets still available when I last checked an hour ago. They don't play Cov very often, in fact they don't play very often at all.
Get yerselves down there for some much needed witty, sardonic and all round scathing comment. With guitars.
I've heard there's a door policy in force mind - Non admittance to brown anoraks and a professed knowledge of where shit is at B&Q.

clint van damme

gutted to be missing it but decided to go dry in January and couldn't see my self at this nursing a J20.

Would appreciate you posting a review tomorrow.

eastwoodsdustman

Ha, went on this thread thinking it was about a vintage bike. I went last night too. They were brilliant. Hadn't seen them for a good few years but didn't disappoint. What did you reckon to them?

oscillatewildly

Ha, went on this thread thinking it was about a vintage bike. I went last night too. They were brilliant. Hadn't seen them for a good few years but didn't disappoint. What did you reckon to them?
Really enjoyed it. Been a couple of years for me too. I"ve clocked up 3 different venues in Cov seeing them over the years but the empire is the best gig I've seen them in this fair city.
Thought Nigel was on cracking form if looking a little thin? It's his mothers job to be concerned I'm sure but I hope he is well.
"I like to play Pat Boone on the county bassoon when the evening sun goes down".

Users who are viewing this thread