A Question for USSkyBlue or US sky blues (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Is there any channels that you can watch Sky on in Vegas/USA?

Basically, last year went over, and couldn't find anyone showing the Cov v Sheff Utd game.

This year, they'll be playing again on Sky when I'm there, so would like to see it on TV if possible.

Gazolba

Is there any channels that you can watch Sky on in Vegas/USA?
Basically, last year went over, and couldn't find anyone showing the Cov v Sheff Utd game.
This year, they'll be playing again on Sky when I'm there, so would like to see it on TV if possible.

To the best of my knowledge only the Premier League is shown in the USA.
Sometimes they televise selected FA Cup games, so the only chance of seeing CCFC is if we are drawn against someone interesting in the FA Cup.

CJ_covblaze

To the best of my knowledge only the Premier League is shown in the USA.
Sometimes they televise selected FA Cup games, so the only chance of seeing CCFC is if we are drawn against someone interesting in the FA Cup.

Like Morecambe or Cambridge?!

B-Ban-Boogie

As it's the only league game on the Thursday night (15th DEC) there is a VERY good chance it will be on BEIN SPORTS.
I checked the guide on the Bein website but it doesn't show the schedule that far out.

ccfc92

As it's the only league game on the Thursday night (15th DEC) there is a VERY good chance it will be on BEIN SPORTS.
I checked the guide on the Bein website but it doesn't show the schedule that far out.

That may work out well, as the time in Vegas will be 8 hours behind I think, so should be about 10/11.45am. The game last year was 4 am Vegas time :( Will need to check what we have booked that day though. Will check out that BEIN sports, thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread