A small gift for Robins. (1 Viewer)

skyblue025

17342844_666760590171558_1017517477117620946_n.jpg

Otis

I will not make any judgement on Robins until 10 games into next season. This is a write off and he, or any anybody else, stands no chance with these players.
Can't blame Robins for a side he has not put together.

Mowbray and Venus built the initial squad and then Slade came and brought 8 players of his own.

No Robins signings out there.

singers_pore

Noooo ... according to most people on here the players are good enough for L1 and it is all down to the manager.

oucho

When he came in, I thought he stood a chance of taking us on a storming run......although in fairness we lost his first two games last time round too.

Captain Dart

Noooo ... according to most people on here the players are good enough for L1 and it is all down to the manager.
Even if they are they've simply given up now.

Nick

Administrator
I will not make any judgement on Robins until 10 games into next season. This is a write off and he, or any anybody else, stands no chance with these players.

Im just hoping he absolute hammers that group of cunts who get to wear our shirt. Not being good enough is one thing, not trying or putting up a fight is another.

Irish Sky Blue

I think that the performance tonight was one of the worst I have ever seen. They are a team devoid of confidence and heart (DKE and George Thomas excepted here). That is now a game and a half where they have simply gone through the motions of playing football with no hope of scoring a goal. I get that Tudguy is experienced and that this is a young team but I just don't see that he adds anything bare the occasional good touch to the team. Wembley could be embarrassing if this level of performance is repeated.

robbiekeane

Im just hoping he absolute hammers that group of cunts who get to wear our shirt. Not being good enough is one thing, not trying or putting up a fight is another.
That's the thing isn't it. That's why I like DKE...screaming all the time, fucking leaps like fuck for every ball cause he knows how small he is, gets in their faces, gets aggressive. Really just wants to win and puts up a fight. Complete opposite to the rest of the squad.

To quote Steven Pressley, we've gone down with a whimper.

letsallsingtogether

Yes the players are shit but they have got worse since he has been here.
Should drop the lot put in the under 18s get them winning, at least they score some goals

Nick

Administrator
That's the thing isn't it. That's why I like DKE...screaming all the time, fucking leaps like fuck for every ball cause he knows how small he is, gets in their faces, gets aggressive. Really just wants to win and puts up a fight. Complete opposite to the rest of the squad.

To quote Steven Pressley, we've gone down with a whimper.
Surely every pro sportsman is like that? They should want to win everything, even cards on the bus should hurt them to lose.

AlansEyes

At least we can put that one to bed now. We've had four managers this season and none of them have managed to get this lot playing. These players simply aren't good enough and/or don't have the stomach for a battle at the bottom of League One. Of course, that doesn't excuse the managers that spunked the budget on these players.

Warwickhunt

He needs to play the team thats can play at wembly as soon as possible

Grendel

The worst thing is the players in the kind of mid twenties age bracket that have been signed were some of the worst and can't command a place in the team - other than stokes - even if fit.

We also wasted the allocated element of Maddison's fee on jones whose going backwards.

Mowbray signing and paying for Turnbull while releasing Martin was insane.

Users who are viewing this thread