A Warning from Wales (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

i read that and have to say how was this allowed to go this far ,awful state of affairs there and feel for the fans and the players,
hope they bounce back one day

Pusb1

wow brilliant read!... Awful this was allowed to happen and their owners doing this to them for over 10 years... good ending though and they definately deserved it! hope we're next for an upturn in fortune.

torchie

As I play in the same Welsh League structure as Barry Town did I can tell you that this article is only the tip of the iceberg regarding what has gone on at Jenner Park in the last decade or so.I really feel for the individuals that have given blood, sweat and tears just to try and keep the club going never mind reviving it to past glories! The FAW are reviewing the situation and it will also be discussed at the Welsh League AGM at the end of June. A new 'Barry Town' are hoping to start again in division 3 of the Welsh League instead of starting again further down the pyramid in the local leagues. This is far from a foregone conclusion though due to arguments, appeals and legal action regarding promotions and relegations over the past few seasons. I really wish this Phoenix Barry Town all the success in the world and that it eventually gets back to where it once was but fear the club is now as dead as a dodo.

Grendel

I thought this was going to say Coleman has been sacked and CH Parker got his wish granted.

mark82

wow brilliant read!... Awful this was allowed to happen and their owners doing this to them for over 10 years... good ending though and they definately deserved it! hope we're next for an upturn in fortune.

Shocking isn't it. Although SISU haven't gone to quite the same extremes they do exhibit a lot of the same single mindedness and disregard for the fans feelings. Lets hope we don't end up in a similar situation.

Users who are viewing this thread