about time too (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
That is if the ref's have the bottle to stick to it.

Hasn't it always been a red for foul and abusive language?

Otis

Great news. As Nick says, I think there has always been something in place, just seems that now they are going to start enforcing.

What they should have layered on top of that however should have been that only the captain can approach the ref.

tisza

definitely needed.
Problem will be inconsistencies between different refs.
"Most" players will soon learn.
Still think retrospective bans for cheating & diving should be added (yes Pepe I'm looking at you)

Liquid Gold

Hopefully they've been briefed to properly clamp down on it, could make for an interesting first few games.

CCFC88

Needs to be enforced though, refs are scared of players. Didnt they bring in a rule 5 years ago or so where any discent resulted in the freekick being moved 10 yards closer? Did that last about a year.

Not a rugby fan but when I do watch it is the one thing that really stands out is the respect and discipline the players show towards the refs.

Otis

Needs to be enforced though, refs are scared of players. Didnt they bring in a rule 5 years ago or so where any discent resulted in the freekick being moved 10 yards closer? Did that last about a year.

Not a rugby fan but when I do watch it is the one thing that really stands out is the respect and discipline the players show towards the refs.
It is, though there too I can see a little dissent creeping in and some players arguing with decisions.

Gazolba

Shirt pulling should be an automatic yellow. Diving an automatic red.

Users who are viewing this thread