Match Thread Accrington Stanley - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 14th Oct (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
They go close again, lobbing shot off the top of the bar.

Nick

Administrator
We are carrying far too many players here.

I'd say Stevenson, DKE and Jones at a minimum. Doyle is virtually on his own in midfield.

Otis

Totally disagree, fookin doom and gloom merchant.
We'll get back into this!
Yup. Winning a game and it's we're going to win the league. Go a goal down and you wonder why we are playing even at this level.

Rearrange these three words. Life get a.

Nick

Administrator
Everytime one of our striker gets it, they are on their own pretty much with no support and 2 of their players on them.

usskyblue

Yup. Winning a game and it's we're going to win the league. Go a goal down and you wonder why we are playing even at this level.

Rearrange these three words. Life get a.

Would you be kind enough to rearrange the first two sentences?

* Edits to say thanks

covcity4life

Put vicente in for dke. We can get a goal but can we bot concede again?

2-1 win for us. Goals going in infrint of our fans

Cavan O'Doherty

nobody compared? merely an observation about things that were said.

then again, forgot you were qualified in FA Level 4 Talent Identification
Come on! Nobody can tell me that he will get above league one level. Of course us losing is not his fault but I would prefer Vincenti on the right.

The Penguin

I reckon that was the worst 45 of the season so far. Second to everything all over the park, and poor Devon's having a nightmare

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Half time 1-0 down. Very poor half. Even worse defending for the goal. Nothing in the middle of the park, front two can’t seem to get hold of it and when they do their touch is heavy or poor
Despite being so close to the pitch it’s almost silent from the players.
Stevenson once again proving he’s no replacement for when Kelly / Doyle aren’t available.
I’d be looking to take off DKE for Vincenti and Shipley for Stevenson.

More movement from the dummy currently being used to demonstrate CPR (odd for half time entertainment if anything!)

Johnnythespider

Unlucky
fa5f30ba8795b6f6628f8010ac0ad425.gif

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

Kingokings204

Worst half I've personally seen this year. We have the win second half and I don't think it can be any worse.

Shooting now at our end. Hopefully we can suck the ball in the net.

skybluegod

Can seem him taking off DKE and bringing on Shipley, to make it a 3 man midfield in the hope of getting a bit more control. Not a lot of options in terms of adding to the midfield, can see ponti being given 30 mins of still losing.

Nick

Administrator
Can seem him taking off DKE and bringing on Shipley, to make it a 3 man midfield in the hope of getting a bit more control. Not a lot of options in terms of adding to the midfield, can see ponti being given 30 mins of still losing.

It's pointless putting Ponticelli on, we have no midfield.

Everytime our strikers get the ball they have nobody near them, no support, no overlap or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread