Action for Premier Club members (1 Viewer)

S

Summer_of_87

Do you pay monthly by Direct Debit?

Have you got time unexpired on your contract?

You can get out of your contract because Fisher has now announced that CCFC are not going to play at the Ricoh.

You would have to claim back the money that you have already paid from your Bank/Building Society. If you paid by DD write to your Bank/Building Society asking them to return to you all the money debited by CCFC from your account as they are in administration and unable to deliver the service that they contracted to provide. The Bank or Building Society will then become a creditor of the CCFC Ltd because they will then try to get their money back from CCFC Ltd. The Administrator will then have to try to reclaim the money from you in order to pay the Bank.

Mr Appleton would be quite busy….

WFC

If paid by credit card you should be covered by the consumer credit act. Contact your card company to claim your money back.

Bassman

I'm in the Premier Club and everyone I know in that area stopped their Direct Debits or bank mandates after the last home game of the season.

Do you pay monthly by Direct Debit?

Have you got time unexpired on your contract?

You can get out of your contract because Fisher has now announced that CCFC are not going to play at the Ricoh.

You would have to claim back the money that you have already paid from your Bank/Building Society. If you paid by DD write to your Bank/Building Society asking them to return to you all the money debited by CCFC from your account as they are in administration and unable to deliver the service that they contracted to provide. The Bank or Building Society will then become a creditor of the CCFC Ltd because they will then try to get their money back from CCFC Ltd. The Administrator will then have to try to reclaim the money from you in order to pay the Bank.

Mr Appleton would be quite busy….

You would not be able to get a refund for any payments made prior to the club going into admin, you would need to claim that back from the administrator.

Other than that yes stop your direct debits and starve this scum out of Coventry and make sure they leave our club behind.

duffer

Is the debt with Holdings or Limited? Who was actually named on the invoice?

In any case, Mr Fisher and SISU assert that Holdings is the club, and has always been the club, so I'd start action against Holdings. It's what I've suggested PSL holders do too.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/31191-calling-all-ppl-with-a-privare-seat-license-%28psl%29/page4

I haven't got a PSL or Premier Club membership, but if I had I'd be doing this just to see SISU either have to pay up as Holdings, or admit in writing (or even better in open court) that CCFC Ltd really always was the trading arm of the club.

Users who are viewing this thread