Adam Armstrong injured (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

His knee in training , out of the game tomorrow according to his close uncle on facebook
Who by the way travels to watch him at the Ricoh , don't see why he would lie

runner

If true, it just goes from bad to worse ... Fortune is no good ... Tudgay I guess, at least he puts a little more effort in ... but we can't afford to draw, let alone lose tomorrow ... so let's hope that he's not injured or I see points slipping again sadly

Otis

Oh bugger! (if true).

We need that new striker in sharpish if he's out for more than one game. Knee injuries can prove problematic.

johnwillomagic

We have not done badly without him in the past - a few have already said may be a tougher game for old heads.
If injured would love Tudguy to get a start with Maddison, Murphy & Job behind him! Could work well that!!

Otis

We have not done badly without him in the past - a few have already said may be a tougher game for old heads.
If injured would love Tudguy to get a start with Maddison, Murphy & Job behind him! Could work well that!!
Would feel a lot better if Murphy hadn't have been bang out of form for the last two matches.

Could we have Maddison and Murphy in a sort of fluctuating/free, front role and then strengthen midfield?

So something like:

RCC

Ricketts Ramage Stokes Hunt

Bigi Vincelot

Rose JOB

Maddison/Cole Murphy/Cole

standupforcity

No Panic...TM has been preparing for such an eventuality...we have strength in depth...be interesting though to see which way he goes.

rupert_bear

Would feel a lot better if Murphy hadn't have been bang out of form for the last two matches.

Could we have Maddison and Murphy in a sort of fluctuating/free, front role and then strengthen midfield?

So something like:

RCC

Bigi Vincelot

Rose JOB

that group of players are good enough to beat any team in this league, I think though Hunt will play midfield and possibly Haynes at left back and he'll start with Tudgay. Must win game for me

SkyBlue_Bear83

So something like:

RCC

Bigi Vincelot

Rose JOB

Yea if Amstrong is out I would give some serious thought to playing with no out and out striker, I wouldn't play Rose though. Have Bigi and Vincelot sitting and go with an attacking 4 of JOB, Maddison, Cole, Murphy

chiefdave

Don't think we need to panic if he's just missing a game. If he was out for months that'd be different.

Otis

I know we have done well without him, but we haven't done well BECAUSE he is out of the team. I think it is just a coincidence.

We haven't played any better when he hasn't been there and he is the top scorer in this league!

We will miss him without any doubt.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Don't think we need to panic if he's just missing a game. If he was out for months that'd be different.

Fingers crossed it's just this game,Aaron Martin out with a 'knock' for Chesterfield game......

If it's happened today probably see how it is over the weekend then scan on Monday?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I know we have done well without him, but we haven't done well BECAUSE he is out of the team. I think it is just a coincidence.

We haven't played any better when he hasn't been there and he is the top scorer in this league!

We will miss him without any doubt.

I second that.

Hate the 'we've done well without him' line, in that case we shouldn't have bothered renewing his deal!

ccfc92

Or possibly a ploy?

Brown quoted as the difference between Southend and CCFC is Armstrong :thinking about:

Delboycov

Bang on the money as usual Otis...haven't posted on here for a long time but can always rely on you to talk sense!

Users who are viewing this thread