Adminstration or smoke screens takeove (1 Viewer)

cloughie

sisu have sold prozone and If all reports are correct and it was their only profit making company, as a hedge fund company who invest to make a profit, it would appear they are not very good at what they do. If they have sold their only profit making company then maybe sisu and all they own CCFC, Skyblue leisure,etc will collapse as well. Or maybe it could be that our quoted losses are due to 1/ wages for new board members ( they are not working for free and 2./ sisu owners taking money out of the club as they as they are entitled to as costs against running the club, that means they set there own fee. So why is no other championship club loosing so much money each month?

Lord_Nampil

We new about the prozone thing in April when the new Board took over, just took two months for any one to report it! Also how do u no other clubs aren't loosing that kind of money a month??

cov_russell

Facebook User
It is a hedge fund's goal to buy failing companies, make them profitable and then sell them on. The fact that they are selling prozone now should come as no surprise.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm pretty sure Prozone was not a failing company. They got it as part of the deal with Ranson.

cloughie

It is a hedge fund's goal to buy failing companies, make them profitable and then sell them on. The fact that they are selling prozone now should come as no surprise.
True, but do we expect CCFC to become profitable or even break even under sisu? I suspect not as they bought us before the banks failed and now are not in the same financial position as before. Sisu 's only hope is to off load to remove a big money loosing business. Otherwise why would we have been only days away from administration according to the new chairman?

cloughie

We new about the prozone thing in April when the new Board took over, just took two months for any one to report it! Also how do u no other clubs aren't loosing that kind of money a month??
I am sure lots of other clubs are loosing big money but it is only the odd few clubs who are constantly connected to administration rumours, ie cardiff

Congratulations Cloughie on your maiden thread - a long time coming.

With no other major income other than by diminishing gate receipts CCFC nad SISU are obviously sitting on a bed of sand contributing to the £500,000 operating losses per month (just repeat that figure slowly).

The PROZONE £5M cash injection saved us from immediate admin but that only took us to the end of the 2010/2011 season - what can we expect from August 6th - it has to be a major benefactor or we are sunk I am afraid.

PUSB

cloughie

Congratulations Cloughie on your maiden thread - a long time coming.

With no other major income other than by diminishing gate receipts CCFC nad SISU are obviously sitting on a bed of sand contributing to the £500,000 operating losses per month (just repeat that figure slowly).

The PROZONE £5M cash injection saved us from immediate admin but that only took us to the end of the 2010/2011 season - what can we expect from August 6th - it has to be a major benefactor or we are sunk I am afraid.

PUSB
Skybluetalk virginity lost!!!! oooh ah

Tankie

6.AM Bedworth, insomnia or What??
"Admin or takeover" or perhaps even Both, I think these two fellows, will go hand in Hand, as far as the "City" Go.
It looks like the Cashless Stadium,now includes the Boardroom too,as we continue to try and survive on nickles and dimes,"if it moves and looks like a footballer..Sell it" if its screwed down .."paint it, seems to be the order of the day.
I still have the opinion, that a take over, connected to administration, is looming ever closer for the potless Sky Blues, as countless tales of ever increasing poverty, are appearing on boards like this one, and in the local "Daily Paper".
Favorite, on the grapevine, is a Ranson/ hoffman coup, which doesn't sound a bad Idea, on the face of it, lets hope it happens soon, before the petty cash and the tea ladies tips, go absent.
"Yaaaall Have a nice day" Tankie..

Moff

Tankie,

You have hit the nail on the head.

We need to get promoted to stop the losses, yet whenever we get a player of any worth, sell them to cover the losses. A never ending downward spiral.

We need to offer good contracts to our better players, yet cant afford to do so, and so they leave. A never ending downward spiral.

We need to own all of or part of our own ground. We dont, therefore a massively reduced income stream. A never ending downward spiral.

Something has to give, we cant carry on like this.

PhilWasn'tBabb

I don't understand how the figures add up, apparently we're losing £500,000 a week.. thats a mind blowing figure to me. According to the books we lost 3 million last year. At Our current rate of losses then that 6 weeks worth, whats changed ? (That is right isn't it ? maths isn't my strong point)

I guess some of that is off set by player sales, but we didn't sell that many players for that must did we ? just Best .... Dann and Fox, would not have been part of those figure they would have been the year before wouldn't they ?

Godiva

I don't understand how the figures add up, apparently we're losing £500,000 a week.. thats a mind blowing figure to me. According to the books we lost 3 million last year. At Our current rate of losses then that 6 weeks worth, whats changed ? (That is right isn't it ? maths isn't my strong point)

I guess some of that is off set by player sales, but we didn't sell that many players for that must did we ? just Best .... Dann and Fox, would not have been part of those figure they would have been the year before wouldn't they ?

I think you will find that the losses is around 500K per month - not per week.
That's still amounts to 5-6mio/yr.

Ranson needed to sell off Westwood and Gunnar last Summer. He failed and that made a huge difference.

PhilWasn'tBabb

Ok cheers Godiva, that is a somewhat more palicable figure per month isn't it. Well as far as the mental world of football is concerned anyway.

With the players that have been lost / released during the summers it must have come down by 50K week as a guess ?

Users who are viewing this thread