After a few pints........... (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

I love Indian food, but the truth is they set there stall out too corner the late night market,
And subsequently cleaned up, good luck to them.
Whenever in Coventry we always visit Termeric gold on Spon street, lovely restaurant.:)

Otis

Never had a beer with an Indian meal. Does it enhance the experience would you say?

rob9872

One of my all time favourite sketches but I prefer fatal beatings to this one. Love almost anything with RA.

Mcbean

Went to the Tumeric for the first time a couple of months ago and while the atmosphere was great i could not believe how expensive the food was - so expecting an awesome meal i was definitely underwhelmed - sorry but our local South Indian Chicken chilli garlic is dish to be revered and not beaten at all in the last 5 years

Covstu

You certainly get that false hunger after a few too many jars. Start ordering food for 4 people and never eat it!

Brylowes

Went to the Tumeric for the first time a couple of months ago and while the atmosphere was great i could not believe how expensive the food was - so expecting an awesome meal i was definitely underwhelmed - sorry but our local South Indian Chicken chilli garlic is dish to be revered and not beaten at all in the last 5 years
First stumbled in about 6 or 7 years ago and the food was fantastic, every time we're In Coventry
we make a point of paying a visit , have to admit the standard Has dropped off a bit the last couple
Of occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread